Visiting Chris and A Tournament

~With Peter~

Kairi and I went up to Land O'Lakes to see Chris and his family. He wanted us to hang with him since he announced his retirement from the ring. While Kairi was talking to Chris's wife and their sons, I stuck with Chris at the grill cooking up hamburgers and hotdogs.

Chris: How'd you meet Kairi?

Me: It was at my signing with NXT. And my God, is she adorable as hell!

Chris: I intend to agree with you on that. Look at her with my sons. She's really good with them.

Me: Yeah. We went out on a couple dates so far and she already moved in with me, but I wanna ask your advice on something.

Chris: I'm all for it man. What do you need?

Me: I'm planning on asking her to marry me, but I don't wanna do it until later on next year.

Chris: You wanna propose?!

Me: Yeah, but I just need some advice.

Chris: Well, when you're going to propose, you wanna do something that's so romantic she'll remember it for the rest of her life. Also, don't try to be someone else when you're going to pop the question, be the first you in that situation.

Me: I appreciate it Chris. Thanks.

Chris: Not a problem, man.

The hotdogs and burgers were done and we dug in. Chris actually wanted know how NXT is and what being the NXT Champion meant to me.

Chris: How is it to be NXT Champion, same with you, Kairi?

I gestured Kairi to go first because I thought it would be appropriate to have the ladies go first.

Kairi: There is definitely pressure where I have to stay as a fighting champion, but I like that pressure because it strives me to do more. At the same time, I want to be a role model for the fans. I'm always gonna to fight for them, but at the same time, I have to fight for me.

Chris: Peter?

Me: Same as Kairi. I wanna make sure I stand out as one of the best athletes NXT has to offer. I love the fans and I wouldn't turn them away for anything. Same with my girl here.

I held her hand and kissed her cheek. She blushed as a rose and she smiled.

CJ's Wife: You two love each other, don't you?

Kairi: You can say that again.

CJ's Wife: You two love each other, don't you?

We laughed at that joke and we spent some more time at CJ's house until it was time to go. We all came in for a group selfie and posted it on Twitter,

@IAmPeterR

"Two Canadians and the loves of their lives coming full circle! @KairiSaneWWE @IAmJericho"

We said our goodbyes and went home. It was awesome to see Chris and his family again. It was amazing. When we got home, we had to be ready for next week on Wednesday. Kairi is in a six woman tag team match with Io Shirai, and Candice LeRae, against Shayna Bayzler and her goons. I offered to be at ringside in case something bad happens.

~Wednesday~

After a match between Keith Lee and Dominik Dijakovic, I have to announce a tournament for my NXT Championship. I thought a tournament was approaching because we have a bunch of talented guys in the men's division and it would be perfect to make it happen.

Me: As your NXT Champion, I feel it's my responsibility to make challengers. And with that in mind, I talked with Regal about this, there will be a tournament with the best NXT has to offer.