Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!

~With Peter~

We all went backstage as some doctors took Kairi to check on her while the UE and Mrs. Hōsako celebrated with Hunter and Paul Heyman?! WHAT!

Paul: Hello, Peter.

He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

Me: You're Paul Heyman! I'm a big fan of your work on Raw!

Paul: Thanks so much. I appreciate the compliment. Anyway, if you have time, Hunter and I want to talk with you. You got a minute?

Me: Sure. Let me check on Kairi.

Paul: Go ahead.

Me: Thanks.

I walked away to see how Kairi was doing after Cody's attack. I was extremely concerned and I wanted to make sure she didn't die or anything. I got to the trainer's room and she was awake and smiling.

Me: Kairi!

I ran to her and hugged her so tight that I wanted to cry.

Me: I thought you were dead.

Kairi: You think?

We laughed as the trainer was coming in to see her.

Trainer: The results are Kairi, you are medically cleared to compete, but take it easy for the time being. You have a mild concussion.

Me: Okay, so it's not that bad?

Trainer: It isn't. Still, take it easy, get some rest.

Kairi: Yes sir.

We both left as we went to Paul and Hunter.

Me: Kairi, this is Paul Heyman of Monday Night Raw.

Kairi and him shook hands and wanted to see us. We went in Paul's office and sat down.

Me: Do you mind taking it easy on Kairi? She has a mild concussion.

Paul: Sure. Of course.

We got to business.

Paul: Hunter and I have been talking and we want you to come to Raw and be new competitors.

This was a shock. Kairi and I were excited but we had to consider it first.

Me: Paul, can I talk about it with my girlfriend, first?

Paul: Of course.

We went outside and we had to talk about it.

Me: Kairi, we should go to Raw. It would be a fresh start for us.

Kairi: But I got so much more to do in NXT! I want to be champion again.

Me: One more time, huh?

Kairi: Yeah. I want to win back the Championship I never lost.

Me: How about this: I'll move up to Raw and I'll book your match. How's that?

She was delighted and hugged me.

Kairi: I'd love it.

Me: Let's get back to Paul and Hunter.

We walked back in and we made our decision.

Me: She refuses to come to Raw and wants one more Championship match. I'll go to Raw under one condition.

Paul: What's that?

Me: I book her NXT Women's Title match.

Hunter: I've seen your ideas and the booking you made. I'll let you handle it.

Me: Good. When do I come to Raw?

Paul: I'll have you called up next week on Monday.

Me: Thanks Paul.

We shook hands and went home with Kairi.

I had to think of a plan that could help Kairi win the title and have her stay in NXT until the Royal Rumble. Right now, I just have to celebrate our victory over AEW.