Signing With WWE

~With Peter~

Once I landed in Orlando, I received an unexpected phone call. I picked it up and who answered me changed my life forever.

Me: Hello?

?????: Hello this is William Regal from the WWE, is this Peter Reynolds?

Me: Yes, this is he. How are you Mr. Regal?

Regal: I'm doing quite well, how about you?

Me: A little jet lagged, but I can manage.

Regal: That's good to hear. Listen, the reason I'm calling is because I wanna offer you a contract with NXT.

I was shocked to hear that. I almost cried and I knew I had to take the offer.

Me: Mr. Regal, it would be an honor to sign with the WWE.

Regal: Magnificent! Would you like to come by today to the Performance Center and meet with Hunter and I?

Me: Absolutely. I'm on my way.

Regal: See you then.

I hung up and got driving to the PC. It was a dream come true. While AEW is busy trying to beat NXT's viewership ratings, I'll be signing with the company that beat their rival in November 2019.

I walked into the performance center and holy Mac and flipping cheese it was huge. Rings everywhere, weight machines, trainers, and I will say, I thought this was a dream, until someone patted me on the back. It was Hunter Hearst Helmsley or HHH for short.

Hunter: You must be Peter Reynolds if I'm not mistaken?

Me: Yes sir. You must be Triple H?

He shook my hand smiling and nodding.

Hunter: That's correct. Come with me to my office.

I followed him and I met Mr. William Regal, who I think, and I know everyone thinks, is the most underrated wrestler in WWE history. I almost think that if one more match is considered, he will end his career on his terms, putting over a younger talent to show how underrated he is.

Regal: Nice to finally meet you, young man.

Me: Thank-you sir.

Regal: Have a seat.

We three sat down and we got to talk business.

Hunter: From what I understand you are huge in Japan?

Me: That's correct.

Hunter: And you want to bring change to the pro wrestling world?

Me: Yes sir.

Hunter: What is your character? I'm a little confused on it. Can you explain?

Me: Yeah sure. My dad, when I was 8, he had a horrible drinking problem, got in a car accident and died. My mom and I were broke, she lost her husband, and we would move to Florida to start fresh. I was born in Toronto Canada, and we didn't know wrestling. All we knew was hockey from when we were born.

Hunter: You're not wrong about that.

Me: Anyway, when my father died and that was when I knew the world was cruel, careless, and unforgiving. I call myself an Anarchist because I hate the world's desires and I was gonna try to purge them from the earth. Wrestling became a door for me to let out steam. Makes sense?

Regal: Yes it does.

Hunter: Wow.

Me: I paint my face with some stripes and not like when someone paints half their face because they feel dead inside. It's just a couple stripes to show I'm at war with the world.