Three on One

~With Peter; Wednesday: two weeks later~

Tonight was the three on one handicap match between Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reily, and Roddy Strong. They went first as always since they're the tag champs while Strong is without a title.

I was up next, painting my face with three stripes of red before Kairi came up to me in gorilla.

Kairi: Are you ready for this?

Me: I am. I talked it over with Adam yesterday and I said that I'll be winning the match and going on to win the title from him at Takeover: Toronto in a steel cage. MY HOMETOWN!

Kairi: Well, that's good. Triple H must be high on you.

Me: He is.

My music played and I was about to walk out.

Me: It's my match. Got a kiss for me?

Kairi kissed me on my cheek and went out to do my entrance. And thank god she wasn't wearing lipstick because if she was, we would be caught from the NXT Universe.

~With Kairi~

My Lord. He's so handsome and a gentleman.

Io: *Kairi!*

Me: *Io!*

We both hugged and I assumed they saw what just happened.

Io: *Are you and Peter together?*

Me: *That's right!*

We all celebrated as we went back to catering to watch Peter's match.

~With Peter in the ring; the finish~

After about 25 minutes, Bobby had me in a submission hold as he was waiting for Kyle to do a roundhouse kick, and he connected, but not with me since I ducked. Kyle was shocked at what he's done, but I grabbed Kyle, pushed him to the ropes to perform the Symbol of Anarchy while knocking Strong out of the ring to get the win.

Everyone was ecstatic and they were surprised by the finish and I bet Kairi was.

~With Kairi; catering~

The match was very good, including the finish. And I couldn't believe it! Peter actually won!

Me: Yay!

My friends were surprised about the finish and it seems Peter is challenging Adam for the NXT Title! Adam came out all shocked about my win that he decided to walk back to the locker room.

~With Peter~

I grabbed a mic before Adam took another step.

Me: Hey Adam! Guess what, buddy? At Takeover, you're mine!

Everyone was cheering, especially when I got through gorilla. Kairi hugged me as I did too.

Kairi: I'm so proud of you!

Me: I know.

Kairi: Can we stay like this forever?

Me: Wish we could, but I gotta check with Adam, okay?

Kairi: Okay.

Me: Just wait for me so I can take you home.

Kairi: See you later.

We kissed again and I went to Adam's locker room before I headed out.

Adam: Dude, that finish was awesome!

Me: I know, it's crazy right?

Adam: Okay, so what should we do for the next couple of weeks?

Me: Maybe a contract signing for next week as the main event.