How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane

((A/N): Since her booking was terrible before she left, these are ideas on how I would book her properly so she could go home after her last match.)

Kairi Sane v Asuka never actually happened, so I think it would be appropriate to have that happen before she would leave the company.

At Wrestlemania, the match would stay the same, but I would have Asuka and Kairi comforting each other until I have Kairi turn face by having Asuka attack her best friend.

Listen I think the name "Kabuki Warriors" was a joke and I thought their chemistry was special, but not as a tag team. That's why I would break that team up appropriately like that.

Anyway, on Raw, I'd have Asuka explain herself in Japanese while there are subtitles on the screen. After two minutes of her speaking in her language, Kairi comes out to confront her friend and a brawl breaks out, leaving Kairi standing tall after giving Asuka the spear outside of the ring, onto the concrete floor.

The next Monday Night on Raw, Asuka is in a match with her former best friend Kairi to determine the final contestant for the Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Kairi, in the finish, hits Asuka with a spear, and two Insane Elbows for the winning pinfall. The participants would be the same as this year, but replace Asuka with Kairi.

Kairi then wins the Women's MITB briefcase, and she opens it to find the Raw Women's Championship inside. Becky comes out to the ring and announces her pregnancy saying that Kairi is now the champion. While the two hug, Asuka attacks the Pirate Princess, beating her down, throwing her off the roof, and Asuka taking the belt with her.

On the next night on Raw, Kairi then, talks about last night until one Nia Jax interrupts, but Kairi takes Nia out of action by targeting the leg, and putting the "Irresistible Force" in a cloverleaf hold that Kairi calls The Anchor, making Nia tap out and holding onto the hold for 2 more minutes before tearing the ACL again, leaving Nia out of the spotlight for the rest of this year, before Asuka attacks a very vulnerable Kairi Sane.

Later on in the brawl, Sane's on the announce table, laying there, Asuka goes up to the top rope and tries to connect with a splash, but Kairi moves out of the way at the last possible second to have Asuka crash into the table, leaving Kairi unharmed.

At Backlash, Kairi and Asuka go one on one in a two out of three falls match for the women's title. Asuka gets the first pin by making Kairi tap out to the Asuka-Lock, but Kairi does five elbow drops: two for the second fall, and three for the third, making Kairi look dominant like she should've been in the black and yellow brand on Raw and Smackdown.

In a one on one match with Charlotte on Raw, Kairi does what she does best and that's kicking all the ass like she has in NXT, and in the finish, when Kairi is in the Figure 8, she, somehow with enough strength, rolls over and reverses the pressure on Charlotte, forcing the Queen to tap in the middle of the ring.

After three minutes of being put into the hold, Asuka ambushes the Pirate Princess, leaving Kairi to a thundering hit to the back with a steel chair. Kairi sells the strike like she's never had been hit with a chair before, making it look absolutely real.

There will be back and forth promos between The Empress and The Pirate (That sounds like a Disney movie, I'll take credit) but one line I would want Kairi to say in Japanese, while there are subtitles on the screen on the PC Titantron, "The only reason the Kabuki Warriors were formed is because I felt like an afterthought. You made me feel an afterthought. I WAS an afterthought when I was in tag team matches with you. I was made to take the pinfalls while you were the favorite. This is why you attacked me for nothing! This is why you're nothing but a thick bodied BITCH!"

Another brawl breaks out but this time, not just by officials, but women from the locker room come out to separate them. Asuka was being carried out until Kairi, flies off the top rope, onto the pile of bodies and attacking Asuka at the same time. Of course there would be more women to break them up, but that wouldn't be all.

In Kairi's last match, which would be the main event on Raw, there would be a No Holds Barred Match for the Raw Women's Championship. Kairi and Asuka do their basic grapples until Kairi hits Asuka with elbows, and her signature kicks.

Keep in mind, the kicks Kairi does will make you lose a birthday and Asuka, she will make you pass out until you realized you were killed and went upstairs.

Kairi would spear Asuka through the barricade on the outside. She takes a minute or two to catch her breath before going to the ring apron, and grabbing her Kabuki umbrella she saved. She hits Asuka on the head, knocking her out. Kairi then, pushes Asuka into the ring, and pins her, but Asuka kicks out. She tries again, but this time with a steel chair, with the name Asuka on it. Kairi wields the chair, but Asuka saw it coming, by kicking her in the gut, and planting a DDT on the chair. A near fall was made, but Asuka wouldn't be deterred.

Kairi starts fighting back with her forearms and goes for another spear, but Asuka swats it like a fly, trapping Kairi in an Asuka-Lock. Kairi, somehow, counters by reversing the hold into a pinfall, but Asuka kicks out at the possible second, before hit with a forearm, having Asuka go into the corner on the bottom rope.

Kairi does her Walk The Plank move, but before she could, she puts a chair behind Asuka.

And this finish, I consider it badass, Kairi's going for her Insane Elbow, and connects the first time and got a nearfall, but she tries again, but this time, Asuka locks Kairi in the Asuka-Lock. After five minutes of trying to get to the bottom rope and trying to break the hold, Kairi couldn't. That causes her to pass out, making Asuka the new Raw Women's Champion, while making The Pirate Princess look strong in defeat, like going down with the ship as the pirate she is.

Now, Kairi can heal up and go home to be with her husband, and possibly retire from wrestling. #ThankYouKairi

((A/N): Let me know what you think of this booking: is it better than what happened this year, or quite the same? These are my ideas if I was booking WWE Raw and I heard Kairi was leaving.)