Contract Signing

~With Peter; Wednesday~

Our contract signing with tonight and Adam and I had to practice our timing. Kairi came with me just to hang out while it was going on.

Kairi: You know what you're gonna do?

Me: All I know is that the contract signing for the NXT Title is tonight. And be ready, Kairi. It's gonna be a little chaotic.

Kairi: Ooh. What kind of chaotic?

Me: Just a couple spots. Nothing really. I just want you to be ready for it while in catering.

Kairi: Okay.

Me: I gotta meet with Adam and practice.

Kairi: Find me later?

Me: Of course I will.

I kissed her lips and went into the ring as she went to the locker room for her match.

Adam: How's it going Pete?

Me: Can't complain. Wanna practice for tonight?

Adam: Why not?

In the ring were two chairs and a fake wooden table. We both sat in each chair and pretended the audience was here, hearing what we were saying to each other. And he "signed" the contract and before I knew what was happening, Adam then grabbed my head, "slammed" it and hit me with "stiff" punches until my head started to "bleed", after gloating a bit, I lunged at him, pulling some fake punches until Adam fought back until I gave him a "spear" some lines that could light the fuse in a fight about to break out. Once we "fought", I set him up for an improvised powerbomb off the top rope through the "table". Once he was down, I signed it with my signature, before wiping fake blood on the contract and holding up the title.

We just found our spots and our way to end the show with a great contract signing confrontation! We also had to rehearse it to make sure we have was a good ending.

I know Adam Clery from WhatCulture would either give this an up or the yellow jacket.

~8:00 PM~

Match Card:

Roderick Strong v Velveteen Dream

Dominik Dijakovick v Damien Priest

Mia Yim v Kairi Sane

Undisputed Era v The Revival (return to NXT to start fresh)

Io Shirai v McKenzie Williams (Jobber)

Peter Reynolds v Adam Cole: Contract Signing

Results:

Velveteen Dream def Roderick Strong

Dominik Dijakovick def Damien Priest

Kairi Sane def Mia Yim (showed respect after the match)

The Revival def Undisputed Era

Io Shirai def McKenzie Williams (jobber)

-With Kairi; 9:42 PM~

I went into catering to see Peter's contract signing to see how it would turn out and I'm very excited about it. I wonder what he and Adam will do!

Io: *You know what's going on in the main event?*

Me: *He and Adam are having a contract signing, but Peter said it's going to be chaotic.*

Io: *Oh, I wonder what will happen.*

~In The Ring; with Peter~

As I was in the ring, Adam started talking into the microphone.