An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement

~With Peter~

Since I'm not cleared to compete, I have to tell Brock and Paul this. This will devastate them because Brock actually wanted me to win the title but now with my dislocated jaw, I won't compete.

Kairi, Chris, and myself got to the arena. Kairi and I held hands as I held my jaw to signal that I'm injured. Brock saw me and was shocked.

Brock: Pete? What happened to you?

Me: Michael Cole. He clocked me in my jaw and it's dislocated. I can't compete for a whole month.

Brock: Aw that's too bad. Do we have to change anything?

Me: No. We keep it going. I'll let the fans know the situation and we'll figure out what to do from here.

Brock: That sounds good. I'll let Paul know the situation.

Me: Thanks Brock.

Brock: Not a problem.

He walked away to tell Paul as Kairi was dressed in her gear.

Kairi: What do you think?

Me: You know how to turn me on, you know?

I kissed her soft lips before Chris made an "ew" remark.

Chris: Ew!

Me: Come on, Chris. You're married, right? You probably do it lots of times.

Chris: Yeah I do.

We all laughed, but my jaw hurt when I was laughing.

~In Catering~

I still felt bad about not competing for a while, but I know Chris will be announcing his HOF Induction tonight.

And speaking of tonight, Kairi makes her Raw Debut tonight. It's very exciting, considering that she needs to drop her NXT Women's Championship this Wednesday on NXT.

I offered to be a producer until my jaw heals and they allowed me which is fantastic and I gotta say, it was amazing. I got to meet a former wrestler who's a producer and recently got the "okay" to compete again. That is none other than Tyson Kidd. He was super friendly to talk to and he gave me an idea of what a producer would be like.

Tyson: You must be Peter, am I right?

Me: If you want me to.

Tyson: I'm TJ.

We both shook hands and we got to work.

Tyson: Is this your first time as a producer?

Me: It is, but I'm only in this position until I'm cleared to compete.

Tyson: Really? What happened?

Me: Michael Cole, man. He punched me in my jaw and it got dislocated.

Tyson: That's terrible man. At least he's fired and doesn't exist anymore.

Me: Absolutely. Let's get this underway, shall we?

Tyson: Let's do it.

He brought me to gorilla and I helped him out with the finances for tonight's show.

Before we even move forward, I have to say that TJ was the nicest guy ever! He took it easy on me because I was injured and I wanted to try being a producer until I've been cleared. TJ knew the ins and outs of tag team wrestling, but he was severely underrated as a singles competitor. A multiple time tag champ and was so close to being NXT Champion at one point.

Born in Calgary Alberta, Canada, he was trained by the late Stu Hart in the Stampede Wrestling School. But on June 1, 2015, he suffered a spinal injury that ended his career by the hands of Samoa Joe in an NXT Taping. It wasn't Joe's fault because TJ blamed himself for being injured. Of course WWE banned Joe's finisher, the Muscle Buster, but since that happened, Joe promised himself not to use that move again in the future. Who can blame him?