Toronto

~With Kairi~

Peter giving me the tour of Toronto is amazing. He showed me where his parents met, and a couple restaurants and cafes, especially parks. It was all about us today. It was so wonderful I can hardly believe that this is Canada. Toronto.

As we were walking down a sidewalk holding hands, Peter started talking.

Peter: How is it so far?

Me: It's so wonderful. I've never been to Canada before so this is a first.

Peter: Leg me take you to somewhere that's even more beautiful.

He took my hand, and took us to a high level of a building to show the beauty of Toronto.

Peter: I wanted to talk with you Kairi.

Me: What is it?

Peter: I just don't wanna keep our relationship a secret from the fans anymore.

Me: Oh. Why not?

Peter: Not long ago some girls in the audience asked if I was single. I replied no but I didn't tell them I was with you.

Me: Well, if we want to post it, let's do it.

Peter: Thank you Kairi. It just makes me feel better to know that you will do this for me.

I took my phone out as he put his arm around me and we kissed. I took the picture and posted it on my Twitter account.

@KairiSaneWWE

"I love my man @IAmPeterR"

The post got a lot of support and it was really surprising. They even recognized Peter. Those girls must be heartbroken, but I don't really care. He's my man and I will love him until I'm dead.

~12:21; With Peter~

We decided to walk around a mall to get a lot of time killed. Of course I would hold my hand with Kairi and we were having a fun time. I looked at a couple jewelry stores and I saw something that caught my eye: a ring. Not a wedding ring, a PROMISE RING. Since Kairi and I have dated for about a couple months, it would be perfect to show my love through that and perfect timing because I was feeling hungry and Kairi was too.

Me: I'm getting a little hungry, are you sweetie?

Kairi: Yeah, I am too.

Me: You go on ahead to that cafe. I'm gonna look at something real quick.

Kairi: Okay.

She went to the cafe to get a table while I walked to the jewelry shop to ask about the promise ring.

Shopkeeper: How are you doing young man?

Me: I'm doing alright. I wanna ask you about the promise ring?

Shopkeeper: Of course. Is it for someone special?

Me: You know it.

Shopkeeper: I recognize you! You're Peter Reynolds from WWE NXT!

Me: Yep that's me!

Shopkeeper: Since I'm a huge wrestling fan, I will give you 40%. Deal?

Me: Oh thank you.

Shopkeeper: My pleasure.

I bought the ring and put it in my pocket before walking to Kairi.

Kairi: What'd you buy?

Me: Just browsing, really. Nothing really to look at.

Kairi: Oh.

She giggled the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. Kairi is the one for me. I know it. I kept staring at her as she was a bit confused.

Kairi: Is something wrong?

Me: Your beauty challenged me to a match and I lost.

She giggled as our food came. It was great to eat food from the country I left behind.

Kairi: This is so good! I would eat more but the carbs would kill me.

I chuckled at that and I paid our meal, but before we left, I thought giving Kairi the ring would be perfect.

Me: Hey, Kairi?

Kairi: Yeah, Peter?

I took out the box and showed her this:

Kairi: Where did you get this?

Me: I got this from the jewelry shop from right there. It's a promise ring.

Kairi: You said you didn't buy anything.

Me: I know. I lied, but it was to keep it from you.

Kairi: Oh, Pete.

Me: Hold on. Before I give it to you, I have to say my promise.

She began tearing up and tears were running down her face.

Me: Kairi, as your boyfriend, I promise to love you through everything that was put in front of me. I promise to not look at other women. I promise to protect you. And I promise to not give you away. Kairi, your love always motivates me to keep fighting for you and I thank you so much for being supportive. And Kairi Sane, there is one question I want to ask you: do you accept this?

Her tears were dripping off her face and she said her answer.

Kairi: Yes. I do accept.

We hugged and slipped the ring on her finger. Some people were applauding us but I had to tell them it was just a promise ring, not an engagement ring.

After we left the cafe, I received a call that I wasn't expecting.