A Match Worth Fighting For

~With Peter~

Since Kairi's involvement in Paul's promo, I know he didn't have a choice and I still don't blame him, I have to come up with a promo that could have an effect on our rivalry. I thought it could up the ante when I challenge for a No Holds Barred match, which could end my career, but if it has to come to an end then so be it.

As Kairi and I met with Paul and Brock, they can tell I was not in the mood for talking.

Paul: Peter, I understand that you're not happy about Vince, but-

Me: Paul. Just don't mention his name. I hate that demented old man.

Kairi looked like she was gonna laugh, but she knew I was right and kept a straight face.

Me: Let's just get to business.

Paul: What ideas do you have in mind?

Brock: Do you mind if I speak for you?

Me: You can. Please.

Brock: Okay. Peter texted me not too long ago that he wants to do a No Holds Barred match at Wrestlemania, but only if he pulls a promo about it. I definitely feel bad for the love of his life being involved in this. I really do. Kairi?

Brock turned his attention to Kairi, who had a tear in her eye.

Brock: I know how hard it is to be involved in an angle that doesn't involve you. Peter deeply loves and cares about you.

Me: Brock, how about you let me say that to her, no disrespect?

Brock: None taken. I understand how you feel.

Me: I wanna make sure that Vince doesn't get involved anymore. I'm hoping Hunter takes over soon.

Paul: Absolutely. Let's focus on tonight.

After thirty minutes, we were done and I had to be ready to pull a promo, everyone would wanna hear. I have an entrance planned, but I won't talk about it until then.

~8:00 PM~

It was time to start Raw with my promo. I walked down to the ring, not slapping hands and giving too sweets. I was serious as I could be.

Me: Last week, Paul had to mention my real-life girlfriend Kairi Sane into the mix.

Boos were heard and I was gonna continue.

Me: You know, I don't like it when my personal life gets involved. I mean, let's say that at the funeral of my mom last year was robbed by some idiot tying her coffin to a tow truck and driving away with it, how does that make me feel? It makes me feel disgusted, I wanna kick his ass, and put him in the freaking ground. Makes sense?

(A/N: I'm pretty sure Simon Miller would do a "Nobody Talks Like That" segment on that line. Just guessing if this was actually said in real life.)

Me: You know what? That's okay. Because that just gives me all the more reasons to kick your ass at Wrestlemania, Lesnar.

Cheers were heard and I was waiting for Brock to come out to interrupt me, but he didn't, which was perfect.

Me: So, Bork Lobster, if you have any balls, to face me in a match of my choosing, then that shows you are a fighting champion, because as of now, I challenge you for the Universal Championship in a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!

So many cheers were heard and that got me what I wanted.

Me: And just know, Brocketship Lesnar, your days as Universal Champion are numbered, and your career will end by my hands.

Cheers were still going on as I was going to say one more thing.

Me: Soon, at Wrestlemania, you will not be facing The Anarchist, because I had to reach down and find myself. And what is that? Stay tuned Brock, because this mystery? This is where the fun begins. See you at 'Mania.

The crowd reacted with cheers as my music played.

Good thing I got this jacket over the weekend to give to someone in the crowd, because the one I usually wear is in the back.

I took it off, and threw it into the crowd. Of course a guy caught it and I pointed at him to show him some recognition.

As I went into the back, I didn't see Vince in gorilla. That made me happy and it showed that Hunter and Paul are in charge of my feud with Lesnar.

So far, I had to ask Chris if I could use his "Painmaker" gimmick as an alter ego.