Final NXT Moment For Me

~With Peter~

@IAmPeterR

"I have an announcement that I want to share with all of you. It's concerning my future in NXT. I'll see you Wednesday."

That post got everyone in questioning and I know what was going to say. I'm moving up to Raw and it would be emotional for me. I love NXT, and I would never forget that brand.

~Wednesday; 8:00 PM~

I had to come out and announce that I'm leaving NXT to Raw. I don't know how the fans are going to take it. When "Judas" played, they went absolutely insane as I waved and slapped some hands. One kid, who was disabled, I offered a fist bump and he connected with me. I swept my feet and entered the ring as I was becoming a bit emotional.

Me: Wow. I, Um, I don't know what to say. I did have an announcement to make but before I get to that I just wanna reflect on some memories, if you don't mind.

Some fans were wondering what I wanted to say and I did.

Me: In my debut match, I lost to Adam Cole. We had the best match ever as I challenged him for the NDT Title two weeks later, which was kind of fast considering that I was new to NXT and I was pushed to the moon already. I won the NXT Championship on my first Takeover in my hometown! And if you think I wanted to jump off the cage, you bet your dollar, that I wanted to do a freakin moonsault off the top of the cage for your entertainment!

They cheered as I was gonna announce my Raw signing.

Me: AEW invaded. It was awesome to be at war with them to show what the best brand of wrestling we are! I fell in love with my girlfriend, the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane. Made some great friends here in the black and yellow brand. But I wanna get to my announcement right now. My announcement is, tonight is my last night here in NXT.

The crowd yelled "no!" as I was gonna go on.

Me: I know. I know. But don't forget, this is where I was bred here! I made this show the most watchable wrestling show on EARTH! It all comes at a time when I have to flap my wings and fly away. And tonight is that time!

A familiar theme song played and that is when the man who hurt my girl at WarGames was back. Cody Rhodes! What are you doing here!

Cody: Now, I wanna personally say congratulations to you and I didn't come here to fight, I only came here to let you know that I apologize for hurting Kairi.

He got into the ring to let me know about something.

Cody: Peter, you are the best wrestler I've ever faced in a match. Hell, you blew up my car with a tank on the former AEW: Dynamite! I will admit, that's pretty cool, but this rivalry, between us, I wanna bury the hatchet.

The crowd was cheering and shocked at what they heard. I was willing to forgive him because he seems like a nice guy out of wrestling.

Me: You wanna bury the hatchet?

Cody: Yeah.

Me: What happened to the others? Aren't they going to join you?

Cody: No. After AEW ended, Kenny and The Young Bucks went back to Japan and Hangman Page went to Ring of Honor. I'm the only guy who is here to end my career in WWE. As of now, I'm a new signee of NXT.

I was floored. I didn't think he'd sign after what WWE did to him. He hated the Stardust gimmick and now he wants to come back and compete in NXT? That's very bold of him to do, I will admit.

Cody: How about it, dude? One more match?

They cheered loudly as I knew I had to accept.

Me: Not my first time making a deal with the devil. You got a deal.

He smiled and shook my hand.

Me: Don't make me regret my decision.

I went out of the ring and walked to the back. I had my gear ready in case I was gonna be in a match, but I know I had to tell Kairi her booking of the NXT Women's Title match.

Match Card:

My promo

The Revival (c) v Kushida and Alex Shelly - NXT Tag Team Championship

Damian Priest v Johnny Gargano w/ Ciampa

Rhea Ripley v Dakota Kai

Io Shirai (c) v Kairi Sane - NXT Women's Championship

Cody Rhodes v Peter Reynolds

Results:

Kushida and Alex Shelly def The Revival - NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Johnny Gargano def Damian Priest

Rhea Ripley def Dakota Kai

Kairi Sane v Io Shirai - NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

When she came back through gorilla, she was crying in tears of joy. She hugged me and kissed me. She thanked me and I told her to go to her photo shoot when it was time for my match.

~9:33 PM~

I entered to a huge ovation as I was going to end my career in NXT.

Cody entered town slap some hands as well, and we got our match underway.

We began with a simple grappling game until we got physical.

~9:56 PM~

I was going for The Symbol of Anarchy until Brandi came out of nowhere, while the ref was distracted, hit me below the belt! It hurt, but I warned Kairi beforehand to not come out because it was my last match.

I was pinned and Cody was declared the winner after hitting me with a Cross Rhodes.

After the show went off the air, Cody stuck out his hand and helped me up. He hugged me, raised my hand, and pointed to me as the winner.

I celebrated with the fans as I went in the back through gorilla to get a hug from Kairi, Hunter, and many NXT Superstars, including Shayna. I was in tears because I didn't wanna leave, but I do have a choice. I have to go to Raw.

I eventually went home after some time in the shower.

~9:00 AM~

After my last night in NXT, I had to see Paul for something, but he said there was someone who wanted to also talk with me.

Me: Paul, who wants to meet me?

Paul: It's none other than the Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar.

I was stunned. Brock Lesnar himself?! I didn't know what to think. I came to the PC in seconds and I was a little nervous on meeting him because of the history he has with the locker room.

And since I was influenced by MMA guys, there's a chance it just won't bother me.