Coming Back From Canada

~With Peter; Wednesday~

After my mom's funeral, I had to get back to NXT. When I came back with Kairi, everyone felt saddened to see me. I was given a couple bro hugs from the guys and some regular hugs from the women, but Shayna has to come out of her locker room and ruin it all.

Shayna: Hey, I wanna extend my heartfelt condolences for your loss Peter...

What else was she going to say?

Shayna: ...at the next TAKEOVER!

She started laughing and that was when I had enough. I had to walk away before Kairi ran her down.

~With Kairi~

Me: Why don't just close your mouth so we can see the rest of your FACE!

Shayna looked at me and was angry.

Shayna: What did you say squirt?

Me: You heard me!

Shayna: If I were you, Kairi, I'd walk away before you get hurt.

Me: You think you run this division, but here's the reality, you're not The Queen of Spades, you're a bully! And bullies deserve to get their asses handed to them! I challenge you to a match!

Shayna: Okay, you want a match with me? You got it.

I was happy until Shayna said this.

Shayna: But not tonight, because-

I started beating her ass until Marina Shafir and Jessamyne Duke had to come in and take me down.

~With Peter~

I saw Kairi getting a beat down from Shayna and her friends. I had to grab Candice and Io to break them up as I tended to Kairi.

Me: Are you okay?

Kairi: Yeah I'm okay.

Me: Hold on guys. Hey! TURN AROUND!

Jessamyne and Marina turned and were complaining.

Me: I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Brock Lesnar's BITCH!

Shayna stopped and was beyond pissed.

Me: Are you ever gonna step to a fight, or are you gonna keep being the coward you are?!

Shayna was walking slowly towards us.

Me: You're failing your career as an NXT Superstar, you're gonna fail you're career as a Raw or Smackdown Superstar, but you're failing as a wrestler altogether! You put your hands on my girlfriend, and that's a big enough reason for me, to talk to Regal about setting up a six woman tag match between you and your mannequin friends and these three talented women next week!

Regal came out hearing all of what I was saying.

Regal: I like that idea, Peter. The match has been set: the three horsewomen of MMA vs Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, and Candice LeRae in a six woman tag team match!

It was decided. The match is on and I loved every minute of it, until Shayna kicked me below the belt and walked away, smiling. It hurt, but I know Kairi will do something to make Shayna regret that decision.

~With Kairi~

We held Peter to a crate as he was hurting a little bit. Adam came by to check on him to see if he wants the show to go on. Pete said yeah and it was still going on. I secretly grabbed a microphone, put it in my shorts, covering it with my T-shirt, and started walking over to Shayna, and went gangster mode on her.

Shayna: What the fuck do you want, you Jap?

I started beating her face with the microphone ten times until she bled.

Me: I swear on my fucking boyfriend, you touch him again, YOU'RE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME YOU BITCH!

I hit her again before Jessamyne and her friend came over. I held up the microphone in defense before they backed away.

Jessamyne: Don't hurt us!

I walked away with a bloody microphone while holding it away from my shirt and shorts. I went in the bathroom to clean it before heading back to Peter.

~With Shayna~

That little bitch! She had to break my nose with mic? I wanna kill her, but she meant business. I'm not messing with her man again.

Marina: Shayna, you want us to take care of her?

I shook my head.

Me: No, let her go. I learned my lesson anyway.

((A/N): Sorry it's short, but it's the best I can do for the time being. I'm trying to think of something for the next chapter. If it's alright with you guys, I want you to give me ideas for future chapters. I have a learning disability and I hope it's not too much trouble! Thanks so much for the support!)