Background Info

History of the Royal Triumvirate

For hundreds of years, werewolves had been led by a Royal Triumvirate. Three wolves chosen by the Moon Goddess to be mates. Together they, along the Moon Goddess, would be legs of the table that all wolfkind rested on.

The next Alpha King or Queen is always the product of the Royal Triumvirate. Their eldest child. When he or she ascends the throne, they will become the Alpha Monarch. Alpha to all packs. The Alpha Monarch's Alpha Tone (often nicknamed the Royal Tone) is impossible to disobey. The only ones able ignore their commands are the other members of the Triumvirate.

The Omega King or Queen is usually called the mother/father of all packs. They usually have the strongest connection to the Moon Goddess and are seen as nurturers. All Omega's have a calming aura to other werewolves, but the Omega monarch is the strongest by far. It was said that a particularly strong Omega Queen was once able to make two opposing armies lay down their arms and weep.

The Warrior King or Queen is often the greatest fighter of the all packs. They oversee strategy and the leading any army of werewolves. Also, they are considered the protectors of wolfkind. Often, they are the ones sent to handle any pack disputes that require Royal attention, whether it be internal or external.

The Royal Triumvirate are equals. None of the them were thought of as a higher ranker that another. Meaning that the word from the Omega King or Queen was just strong as it would be from the Alpha Monarch. Each of the Royal Triumvirate can use the Alpha Tone.

On the 16th birthday of the Alpha heir, the chief priestess of the Moon Goddess will have a vision of which pack houses the future Warrior and Omega Monarch. Though she will be unable to see who the individuals are. Then the Alpha heir will travel to each pack, in order to find their Mates.

Most normal werewolves don't find their mate until 18. However, because of all the responsibility and power they will inherit, it is imperative that the next Royal Triumvirate to spend as much time together as possible.

Sup ya'll, SdogReads (aka the author) here. This is my first time really posting a story for the wider public to read. So please leave any constructive criticisms and questions you have. No hate is allowed. I will try answer any questions people have either through comments (no spoilers) or though the story.

I don't have a set upload schedule yet but I will try and make sure that I upload at least one chapter once a week. So please enjoy the story.