Chapter Fifty: Alex

Hey hey it's a sex chapter. Ya'll know the drill. Innocent eyes need not continue in this chapter and I'll see ya'll in the next chapter.

"Now," Reina said her voice and eyes darkening pushing back onto the bed and straddling her. "One way or another you are going to relax." She dragged her hand down Alex's torso, resting it just barely on top of her mate's pelvis. "It's your choice on how's that's going to happen."

"My choice, eh?" Alex smirked placing her hands on Reina's hips.

"Under one condition," Dana crawling into bed next to her mates. "You have to let us do all the work."

"Oh, really?" Alex asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah," Dana grinned then frowned thoughtfully. "By the way last time, uh, Reina told me that saying 'dude' was a bit of a turn off. So, uh, sorry."

"It's ok. I kinda thought it was funny," Alex shrugged.

"Do you want to do this?" Reina asked. "If not, we can just take a nap."

"No, I'm good with this, if that's what you guys want."

Dana guided Alex to the center of the bed and placed her resting between her legs. Reina followed close behind and began to gently tug down Alex's pants and boxers freeing her dick. She began to stroke her mate's cock to its full length. Meanwhile, Dana began massage Alex's head and shoulders.

Reina straighten up and removed her shirt and unclasped her bra, before leaning down and taking the head of her mate's cock into her mouth. She began to slowly bob her head up and down the length. The next few moments passed in quiet peace the three just quietly stroking each other. Alex broke the reverie by quietly shifting her weight and sitting up. Reina looked at in her confusion then her eyes widened as Alex hooked her fingers on the underside of her shirt.

"Alex, you don't have to..." she started.

"I know. But I want to...." Alex paused. "I was hesitant cuz I didn't to upset you guys but now you know everything." She pulled her shirt up over her head and tossing it aside, followed quickly by her bra. Reina took the upper half of her mate's torso for the first time.

Alex had a set of eight pack abs. A scar of three gashes covered her stomach. From her vantage point behind her mate, Dana could the scars left her mate's back from imprisonment at the hands of Markus Storm. She ran her fingers along the scars.

"I am so sorry that this happened to you," Dana murmured softly. Alex just nodded silently. Reina placed her own hand on Alex's stomach tracing the other scars.

"Are these from vampires?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," Alex nodded. "That was kinda the final nail in coffin of Daisy's and I's relationship. After that I was back on the streets until I saved Grace's life."

While she was talking, Reina and Dana had finished stripping their own clothes leaving them all naked. Alex settled back onto Dana's chest who in turn began to gently tweak her nipples. Meanwhile, once she slipped a condom on, Reina straddled Alex's hips and lowered herself onto Alex's cock and began to gently rock back and forth.

Alex groaned softly, rolling her pelvis to match Reina's movements. Dana began whisper sweet nothings into her ear. After a measure of time, she slipped out from under Alex and moved next to Reina.

Whom in turn got off Alex and guided Dana onto Alex's hard cock. Kneeling behind her, Reina placed her hands on Dana's hips and began to control her movements as she bounced on Alex's dick. An hour later after her mate's switched back and forth on who was riding on Alex's dick. The current rider, Dana grunted cried out as she began to cum around the thick dick. As soon as her mate started spasming, Alex grunted and came as well.

Once they calmed down, Alex glanced at Rei, "what about you?"

"I'm good," she smirked. "This was mostly about you, Alex." Dana slipped off of the cock and removed the condom. Alex's penis was still fairly hard so after pulling on another one. She encouraged Reina to climb back on. This time they kept going until Reina came as well, which also triggered Alex's second orgasm. Soon afterwards, the three of them fell into a comfortable sleep entangled in each other's embraces.

Thank you all for enjoying my story. I just wanted to say real quick that I do love and accept constructive criticism so long as it's done in a respective tone. Anyway, I hope everyone has wonderful day.