Character List

Alexandra (Alex) Xander: (hermaphrodite werewolf, She/Her) 18 years old. 6.1 with short brown hair in a faux hawk with light grey eyes. A jagged scar runs down the right side of her face from her temple to her jaw, running through her eye. Pack: None. Wolf: Xandara: midnight black with electric blue eyes.

Reina Alvarez: (female werewolf, she/her) 18 years old. 5.11 with long black hair and caramel eyes. Alpha Princess of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Dido: brown with white fur on the right side of her face and black on the left, green eyes.

Daniella "Dana" Greene: (female werewolf, she/her) 18 years old. 5.6 with dirty blonde hair and light blue-green eyes. Omega Princess of the Royal Pack. Originally of the Autumn Leaf Pack. Wolf: Avalon: pure white with silver eyes.

Jason Stonewall-Smith: (male human, he/him) 18 years old. 6.0 messy brown hair and blue-green eyes. Alex's foster brother.

Dr. Emma Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 40 years old. 5.9 with light brown with grey streaks and hazel eyes. Alex's foster mom.

Grace Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 39 years old. 5.7 with light blonde hair and grey-green eyes. Alex's foster mom and Jason's biological mother.

Bridgit Stonewall-Smith: (female human, she/her) 9 years old. Dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. Alex's foster sister, twin to Toby, adopted daughter of Emma and Grace.

Tobias "Toby" Stonewall-Smith: (male human, he/him) 9 years old. Dirty blond hair with blue eyes. Alex's foster brother, twin to Bridgit, adopted son of Emma and Grace.

Maria Alvarez: (female werewolf, she/her) 48 years old. 5.8. . Alpha Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Arushi: russet with tawny tipped ears and silver socks and dark brown eyes.

Lara West: (female werewolf, she/her) 47 years old. 5.7 Brown hair and hazel eyes. Omega Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Thalia: tawny with golden eyes.

Tomi Nelson: (MF transgender werewolf, she/her) 50 years old. 6.5. Brown hair and green eyes. Warrior Queen of the Royal Pack. Wolf: Boudica: Silver with blue eyes.

Nicholas "Nick" Martin: 18 years old. 6.0. Short curly black hair and brown eyes. Best friend and bodyguard to Reina and Dana. Wolf: Veremund: Timber wolf with dark brown eyes.

Scarlett Knight: (female werewolf, she/her) 19 years old. 6.0. Spiky black hair and green eyes. Beta of the Warriors. Wolf: Azriel: midnight black with silver accents and red eyes.

Celestine McNamara (female witch, she/her) 19 years old. 5.7. Long black hair with almond eyes. Apprentice to Lady Morgana Greenstone.

Morgana Greenstone: (female witch, she/her) 40 years old. 5.8. Brunette with streaks of grey beginning to appear, her hair is often pulled into a severe bun. Cold blue-grey eyes. Witch to the Royal Pack.

Curtis Storm: (male werewolf, he/him) Second to Warrior Queen Tomi. 45 years old. 6.5. Buzz cut brown grey spots hair and brown eyes. Wolf: Perseus: grey with yellow eyes.

Markus Storm: (male werewolf, he/him) 45 years old. 6.5. Buzz cut brown hair with grey streaks and brown eyes. The left half of his face his burned. Alpha of the Royal Blood pack. Wolf: Ozymandias: grey with yellow eyes.

Daisy Whiterose: (female witch, she/her) Uncertain age, appears to be 20 years old. 5.6 long auburn hair and violet eyes.

Lei Yu: (Female werewolf, she/her) 21 years old. 5.5 long black and black eyes. Wolf: Xia: brown and silver with golden eyes.

Oliver Alvarez: (male werewolf, he/him) 45 years old, Black hair and caramel eyes. Younger brother and beta to Alpha Queen Maria.