Chapter Thirty-Seven: Reina

Entering her bedroom, Reina couldn't stop laugh that erupted from her when she saw the snacks that Dana brought up into the room. One large bowl of popcorn, a bowl of gummy worms, another of fruit snacks, three packs of squeezable applesauce, and a few bottles of Jarritos. Dana grinned at her while holding three gummy worms in her mouth, Alex was just taking a fruit snack.

"Is there any food left in the kitchen?" Reina teased as she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Some," Dana shrugged. Then turned to Alex and said in a forceful yet teasing tone. "Now sit down on the bed. You are about the discover the joys of Avatar: The Last Airbender."

Alex's eyes widen slightly but then she just smirked and sat down cross-legged on the bed leaning against the headboard. Reina sat down next to her while Dana grabbed the remote from atop the dresser underneath the TV. Forcing Alex to open her legs, Dana sat between them leaning back into her mate as she pulled up Netflix.

A few hours later, the snacks were successfully demolished and Aang just saved the Northern Water Tribe. Reina glanced over and saw Alex engrossed in the story while distractedly tracing patterns onto Dana's stomach. Smiling Reina snuggled closer to Alex and gave her soft kiss on the cheek. Wiggling out of Alex's grasp Dana paused the tv. Giving her mates an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I have to use the restroom."

While Dana was out of the room. Reina sighed softly. She had a question for Alex but wasn't sure how to begin.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked her softly moving some hair out of Reina's face.

Reina blushed, "Well uh I guess I should start with uh when Dana and I first met. We tried to wait on consummating our mate bond until we uh found... well 'til we found you. But like you found out, it's hard to ignore the mate heat during the full moon. There's spells and medicine stuff but it's dangerous to do month after month. So finally, Dana and I decided that we would complete the mate bond between us, but I wouldn't be, uh," she coughed nervously, "penetrated until we found our third mate. So that our uh mate could have the, um, honor of, um doing that."

Alex was looking her with a soft expression, and gently leaned in and kissed her lips. "Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?" She asked softly while caressing Reina's face. Reina nodded softly just as Dana reentered the room. Who then glanced between the two of them.

"What's up?" She asked curiously.

"I told Alex about our deal when we did our mate bond," Reina answered softly. Dana grinned widely.

"Really!" she squealed happily before turning to Alex, "and what do you say?"

Alex nodded and kissed Reina again, "of course. Just let me know when you're ready."

(A/N) Hello, SdogReads here! The rest of the chapter will be a sex scene. So, for my innocent eyed readers, have a good day and I'll see you later. 😉😊

Reina only briefly hesitated before running her hand along the inside of Alex's thigh and pulling her mate in for a deep kiss.

"How about now?" she asked while straddling Alex and beginning to rock her hips. Alex groaned softly as her dick began to awaken. Running her hands along Reina's hips and watching as her mate pull off her oversized shirt. Alex's hands snaked their way under Reina's sports bra to tease her breasts. A strong smell of arousal came from nearby causing both mates to turn and glance at Dana who had stripped down to her panties and was watching them.

"Oh, don't mind me," she said with an innocent smirk.

"Get over here," Reina started to growl but was cut off by her own yelp of surprise as Alex suddenly switched their positions and pinned her down on the bed.