Chapter One: Alex

The sound of children screaming startled Alex awake. Groaning when she realized that it wasn't a scared scream but the sound of playing. It was probably just her younger foster siblings.

"No danger," a quiet voice sounded inside her head. It belonged to her wolf, Xandara.

"No duh. It's just the twins," Alex responded as her thoughts drifted to just before she woke up.

She had been having a good dream, she was in the middle of a forest being chased by two wolves but she didn't feel like she was danger. On the contrary, she felt happy and safe...and loved. With another groan, she realized that there was a tent under her blanket.

Alex was a hermaphrodite, meaning that she was born with both male and female sex organs. In the world of porn, she would probably be classified as a Futanari, but Alex preferred to think of herself in the more clinical sense. Although it didn't matter, no one knew of her unique condition. After being abused and bullied in more than a few foster homes in the first ten years of her life, Alex quickly learned to hide her male part. Which became significantly harder after puberty; but she quickly became enough of a master at tucking to make a drag queen jealous.

Sitting up Alex looked around the barren room. Her foster family had just moved to a new town. Despite Alex being 18, her foster mothers offered for Alex to move with them so that she could finish her senior year of high school. Alex had only been living with them for a year and was surprised at the offer but gladly accepted it. Currently, Alex was sleeping on an open sleeping bag. The bag itself didn't close so Alex was left with the bag open and sleeping with blankets and a pillow. She and her family had arrived at the new house late last night, so all of their furniture was still in the truck. Hopefully, today she could unpack her bed. Rubbing the last stubborn remnants of sleep out of eyes, Alex stood and stretched before walking over to her backpack and grabbing a change of clothes and slipped across the hall to use the restroom. After closing the door, she relived herself. Then shucking her pajamas consisting of a pair of gym shorts, a loose t-shirt, a sports bra, and boxers. She often slept in boxers as it was the only time that she allowed her male part to have freedom and room to move around. Then took a cold shower to relieve the last lingering hints of her morning wood.

After drying off from the shower, Alex began to get dressed, starting with tucking in her dick. Once satisfied with her tuck, she pulled on a pair of tight compression shorts and slid on a black sports bra. Then pulled on pair of black jeans and topped her outfit off with a grey Gryffindor Quidditch t-shirt. Looking in the mirror, she assessed her face. Cold light grey eyes stared back at her. On the right side of her face was a jagged scar that ran from just below her temple to her jaw. It ran through her eye though thankfully the injury didn't affect her sight. The scar came from an unfortunate run-in with a rogue Hunter when she was younger. Not long after she shifted for the first time. Shaking her head clear of the memories, she turned her attention to her hair. She styled her short brown hair into faux hawk before heading back across the hall. Where she put on her black leather jacket with a grey hoodie sown into it and blue sneakers. Then headed downstairs.