一 | Cuddly

Mina's POV

"Why are you so cuddly tonight, Minari?" I giggled lightly as I'm right beside him on bed, laying on my side. I dragged myself closer as I moved my arm all the way to wrap around his body. "When are we going to open a diner here, Ren?" I put up a topic of conversation with my head snuggling on the crook of his neck after humming at the warmth of his body.

"It'll be a lot of fun cooking with you in a small restaurant." I looked at him facing down to look at me on his chest. "We can also make it to look like a traditional Japanese restaurant," I added with my lips slightly pursing. I heard him softly chuckling as he moved one hand running down through my hairs down to my face. "That's... That's really nice." His husky voice soft-spoken.

He turned over to his side with his arms gently moving to bring me closer inside his arms, now, he's hugging me tightly on bed. "Now you've made me all cuddly too, Minari." As I can feel his face snuggled above my head and his wrapping making my body pressed against his even more. I replied his gesture by tightening my wrapping arms, feeling his beefy muscles from his shredded build.

I sniffled a few times and I noticed his perfume air has changed into something more refreshing, at least to me. "When did you change your perfume, Ren?" My voice slightly pitched as I'm looking up at his face. He hummed, "two days ago."

"Do you like it?" I nodded lightly with my lips slightly pursing and cheeks lightly puffed. "Where's it from?" He hummed, "I believe it is from Greece. The name brand is Apivita." I nodded after a short hum sounding from me. "It kinda smells like cedar." I saw him nodding and "it is. I choose this because the scents aren't as sharp as my previous one." I hummed approvingly to his reasons.

I breathed out a long breath after taking in some deep ones, smelling his new cedar scent that I've come to love. "The cedar scent is really smooth for the smell. I love it." I curved a small smile at him as he chuckled softly with a small smile too.

"Do you wanna go shopping tomorrow, Minari?" His soft-spoken husky voice asking, "I want to buy you some new dresses." He added as I chuckled at his words. "Iine. Sure, why not?" I softly giggled after approving his wish. Then, I snuggled my face back to his chest again as we slowly fell asleep hugging each other until morning.

[...]

We are now walking along the sidewalk to the nearest shopping mall just 4 blocks away from our mansion. Shion is currently at school and right now it's just the two of us, strolling along the streets of Jeju-si.

"It's very unusual for you to prefer walking rather than driving in your favourite Gemera, Ren." I looked over to his face with light giggles escaping from my mouth. "Nande? Do you prefer me driving my Gemera?" His tone of voice teasing as then he continues to lightly laughing at his teasing.

Just a few blocks away, after taking a quite while walking along the street. We saw a photoshoot happening beside the street to a fountain park and I think it is a local private brand, judging from the minimal equipment they have for shooting.

Eventually, we arrived at their photoshoot place as we stopped for a while, waiting for the camera' blitz stop flashing. We smiled at the man holding the camera as we're walking pass through but suddenly a thought came to my mind. "Ja-gi, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" I whispered to Ren, looking at them shooting then back at him.

"Sure, why not?" Ren nodded as then we walked back and "annyeong haseyo." Ren greeted the man holding a camera. "Joesonghamnida. Is this a shooting for a promotional to a private brand?" Ren asked politely and the man nodded answering.