CHP 7

As the glaring, setting sun slips between the cracked curtains and reaches the teacher's face, his eyes flutter and his face contorts sleepily. He's so tightly held in Jeongguk's arms that even the thought of moving is ridiculous.

He feels his cheeks heat up as his eyes linger to their perfectly woven legs. He can feel the man's peaceful breaths as they ghost the side of his face.

"Jeongguk," he says quietly, getting nothing but an adorable, lazy nose scrunch in response.

"Please wake up," he tries again softly and his heart skips a beat as the policeman's eyes open and land directly on his own.

"You're squeezing me too tight," Jimin states and releases a thankful huff of air as Jeongguk snakes his arms away.

"Sorry. I'm a cuddler," he admits sheepishly and rolls onto his back, placing his hands beneath his head while looking up. "It wasn't my intention to fall asleep next to you."

Jimin bites down on the inside of his cheek, peering up at the roof himself. "It's okay... I haven't been able to sleep in a very long time. It was surprisingly easy with you next to me," he says and blushes deeply, eyes in clear panic as they flit from the ceiling to the side of the man's face. He's not very good at keeping his prospering sentiments on the down low.

"I'm sorry, I should go-"

"It's okay, Jimin. I'm glad you were able to fall asleep," Jeongguk cuts him off and the teacher hums quietly, pressing his fingers to the bags beneath his eyes. He can almost feel how heavy they are and as he looks out the window, he watches the sun as it placidly slips beneath the horizon, kissing the earth's surface.

"It's not even night yet," Jimin mumbles quietly and swings his legs over the bed. With balled up fists he rubs at his sleepy eyes and yawns cutely. "When is So-Young coming home?" he asks curiously.

"She should be home soon. She's typically out running errands after her shifts," Jeongguk explains and the teacher can feel the man's weight lift off of the bed.

"I think it's super cool how she's a veterinarian - oh!" Jimin squeaks, covering his face with his hands in order to hide the garnet red walloping his cheeks. He definitely wasn't prepared to see the policeman shirtless again, and so soon.

"Hm," Jeongguk hums as he shuffles through a dresser drawer, searching for a clean top.

"Y-you're not wearing a shirt," the teacher mumbles and Jeongguk chuckles.

"It's okay for you to look. You just fell asleep on my side of the bed and so all of my clothes are over here," he explains in short, rolling a white top over his body.

"Okay..." Jimin replies shyly and he slowly lowers his hands from his beat red face. He stares down into his lap, blinking rapidly.

"Hey, you okay?" Jeongguk asks as soon as he notices and freezes admist what he's doing, giving the teacher his full and undivided attention.

"I fell asleep with my contacts in by accident. It hurts," he whimpers suddenly and the policeman sits by his side, a small look of worry sewn onto his pretty face.

"You can take them out if you'd like, Jimin," Jeongguk suggests and Jimin shakes his head.

"I need my case. It's in the spare bedroom," he replies and the taller man squeezes his shoulder.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Jeongguk states and Jimin can feel Officer Jeon's weight rise from the bed and his presence leave the room.

It's been roughly five minutes, and Jimin is thinking that the man can't find his case. He stands up just to do it himself until he hears the same familiar ticking against a window he did the night previous.