CHP 14

It's already the next morning and Jimin wakes up from the sun striking his face due to the drawn curtains. He stirs beneath the covers and as soon as his eyes flutter open, he's met with the back of Jeongguk's head.

He blushes softly upon realization that the man isn't wearing a shirt and his defined, honey tinged back is on display for his eyes and his eyes only.

The teacher pulls in his bottom lip and removes his arms from beneath the blanket draped over him. Very, very slowly he reaches one of his hands out and flattens it against the man's back. Patiently he waits for a response and doesn't get one. So he begins to move his thumb up and down, brushing tenderly at the man's skin.

He recalls the conversation they had last night. How Jeongguk kissed him. How it felt to have the man's lips against the insides of his thighs and the hot puffs of air that followed each one of his movements. Living up to the word perfect, Jimin slowly pulls his hand away and places them beneath his head, staring up at the ceiling.

Despite him being on a leave of absence, for once he feels like he can smile without having to fake it. Right here, right now. In Jeongguk's bed where he can be himself.

"Jimin?" A raspy voice calls out to him and Jimin blushes, looking to his left. He hadn't even realized the policeman had awoken.

"Hi, Officer," the teacher greets with a playful tone and Jeongguk harbours a painful smile, turning onto his right side.

"How long have you been up?" he asks and Jimin turns onto his left side, stuffing his hands beneath the pillow.

"Not long," he replies calmly but his eyes wander to the man's now exposed chest. God, he's seen Jeongguk shirtless before but he'll never get used to it.

And the policeman seems to notice this. His smile flattens and he slowly reaches out, grabbing Jimin's hand. The teacher sends him a perplexed look and flushes red as soon as his palm presses against one of the man's pecs.

"G-Gguk," Jimin voices shyly with red cheeks and Jeongguk doesn't say anything, at least for now. He pulls his hand off of the teacher's and it stays put as he stares into the man's eyes.

"I want you to touch me, Jimin," Jeongguk says abruptly and the teacher's eyes widen.

He isn't sure what to make of the policeman's sudden statement. But what he's absolutely certain of is the desperation he sees in his owlish eyes.

"T-touch you?" he reiterates and Jeongguk bites down on his bottom lip, visibly regretting and just realizing what he's said.

"Forgive me, I'm being selfish. You don't have to," the man dismisses and sits up in bed. But before he can get very far - before he can even actually stand - Jimin is gradually making his way onto Jeongguk's lap.

The policeman is still, arms outstretched behind him to keep him up. Jimin's arms are slowly snaking around his neck as they look into each other's eyes - the teacher's perhaps a bit more hesitant than the brunette's.

"Jimin. You don't have to," Jeongguk brings up once again and can see that the teacher's eyes are shifting irresolutely. As if he's planning his next mode of movement.

"...But I want to," Jimin finally speaks up and very slowly dives in, beginning to kiss the man's neck softly.

Jeongguk feels a twist in his stomach. Never being with another man before, it feels foreign but just as fucking good and if not better than being touched by a woman.

"Fuck, Jimin," Jeongguk grunts softly and without a doubt the teacher is heavily encouraged by the man's sounds of approval.

So much so that he brings his small fingers into the man's hair, tugging softly. He begins to lap at his neck with his tongue, catering to his sweet spot as soon as he finds it.