CHP 15

They make their way to the police station and in spite of Jimin initially agreeing to go along, he sits pacified in the passenger seat, staring out the window with a tense aura surrounding him. And not only that but he's still slightly flustered and needy due to their brief makeout session merely ten minutes ago. Neither of them have spoken a single word. Officer Jeon's eyes are busy on the road and his hands are busy on the wheel.

Rather than it being a comfortable silence they can both sit in, evidently it's quite pressuring and awkward. Mostly because of their conversation minutes before jumping into the car but also because of the initial reason behind their small journey.

Jimin believes he's the reason Jeongguk's under fire and the fact that he's showing up to the station with him... is stressful, to say the least. But he supposes all things considered it's better than staying at the policeman's house all alone waiting for the sky to darken.

The car rolls to a stop in front of a red light and the silence evolves into something much greater as it's now reaching a suffocating state. Jimin is embarrassed because of his unseen before show of need and greed at the house. He turns into a completely different person when he's horny and becomes impatient and insatiable until somebody or something is inside of him, placating his arousal.

"Jimin," Jeongguk speaks up and it's so sudden the blond almost flinches.

"Y-yeah?" he squeaks back while he proceeds to avoid the man's looming eyes.

"...Was I too much? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I pushed you too far," he panics and Jimin finally looks at him with a softened expression.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Jeongguk. I'm just anxious. Trust me you were... more than okay," he says and runs his tongue over his lips, looking down into his lap. He begins to play with his fingers, feeling a much larger hand land on both of his own.

At first he feels comforted. His body slacks into the leather seat and he exhales quietly. But Jeongguk's glistening wedding band catches his eyes and he stiffens once again. Jimin looks away, slowly pulling his hands out from beneath the policeman's.

Jeongguk opens his mouth and prepares to say something yet the light turns green and he lifts his foot from the brakes, driving.

The remainder of the drive is quiet once again. Jimin can't find it in himself to look elsewhere but the window to his left. However they eventually approach the station slowly, both Jeongguk and the teacher expressing confusion as well as concern seeing how busy it is. There are plenty of officers standing outside of the building as well as reporters. It's a mess and the flood of people only seems to grow in size as passerby's join the current, eager to hear what the bustle is about.

Jimin's small hand now instinctively latches onto Jeongguk's knee. "G-Gguk," he says quietly and the man remains concentrated.

"It's okay, Jimin, I'm taking you around the back. Don't worry," he assures and the teacher bows in his seat, hiding his figure. The vehicle moves and he can feel them turning corners; fingers still dipping into the policeman's dress pants. The vehicle rolls to a stop and Jimin peers up, releasing a thankful breath as they're the only ones behind the building.

"Jeongguk, what's going on?" Jimin asks quietly yet with an impatient undertone and the policeman turns the car off.

"I don't know, Jimin. The station has never been like this before. I have to go take a look. I'm locking the doors, okay?" Officer Jeon instructs and the teacher visibly protests the idea with raised brows and a frown.

"Jeongguk, please," he asks desperately with impending tears in his eyes, fearing to be left alone. "Don't go."

Jeongguk sinks his teeth down into his lower lip, quickly cupping Jimin's cheek with his hand. "Jimin, I have to go. I'll be back soon," he says and pulls away, hopping out of the car and locking it without giving the teacher any time to rebutte.