Chapter 2

Randal drove his 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 down the streets, weaving in and out of traffic.
This was normal for them. Most of the streets were clear until they get closer towards the school or city, so there wasn't too much in the way of obstacles. Randal was still in the lead but Selene was catching up fast. She too weaves in and out of traffic, and even along side some of the cars getting strange glances from their drivers.

They were coming up to the railroad tracks which signaled who was most likely going to win because beyond those tracks meant heavier school traffic. Randal gunned it, pushing the gas peddle down hard. Suddenly he looks towards his left and he is completely dumbfounded.

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ What the fu....

There she was, Selene, riding right along side of him. Suddenly his eyes were taken off of her as the horn of an oncoming train sounded and the track safety bars began to drop.

 Suddenly his eyes were taken off of her as the horn of an oncoming train sounded and the track safety bars began to drop

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ FUCK!

He suddenly slammed on his brakes causing smoke to billow from his tires and a high pitched rubber screeching sound. As he did so, Selene raised up her hand while looking at him and giving him the "deuces" sign with her fingers as she pushed her bike harder. The bike revved higher as she easily slid under the safety bars before they were fully down and was on the other side just barely before the train came through, it's horn blaring in utter annoyance at the stupid ass who was playing dare devil with their life.

Once the train ended and before the bars went up, Rand could see Selene casually sitting and waiting on the other side.

Just as the bars started to go up, she revved her bike, spun out into a quarter turn leaving a black streak on the road as she drove off towards school

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Damn it! I almost had her this time!

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ *giggles* Oh babe, you never had her...