Chapter 13

They were mates, it was plainly obvious. The tingling sparks from the touch of their skin was even more electrifying than before. When they kissed, it was like their hearts and souls were connecting. Like two halves of a whole that have come together to finally become one.

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it. Thank you.
•======================•

He moved his kisses down her throat, across her collar, down her clothed chest and down to her stomach where he began to pull her shirt up, kissing back up the path he had just made.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *runs her hands lovingly along his shoulders and neck while moaning* Mmm Virgil~

His mouth left her body for only a moment so he could take her shirt completely off. He looked down at her breasts as they rose and fell quickly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn, I always though your breasts were amazing, and even after earlier today, I still can't believe how perfect they are for my own personal tastes... it's like you were made just for me. *smiles*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles back at him as she caresses her hands around his shoulders and across his pecks* I WAS made just for you... just like you were me..

Virgil growled deep in his throat as he leaned down and consumed her lips in a fiery kiss. His hand went to her breasts and began to knead them. His fingers focused on her perky nipples as they rose up begging to be touched by him. She moaned into his mouth and it made his dick throb.

After she whimpered at him and her body pushed against his, he moved his hands down to her booty shorts. Catching the edge, he pulled them down. While doing so, he brought his lips to her breasts, sucking on her nipples one at a time and back again.

After he removed her bottoms and tossed them aside, he took off his boxers and tossed them somewhere as well.

He moved his way back up and took her lips with his once again, never seeming to get enough of kissing her. He ran a finger along her slit and her juices easily coated it. He stopped kissing her for a moment to smirk at her.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck Selene, you're so wet for me... *moves his finger along her clit*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uuuahhhmm. *moans somewhat loud as her body arches towards his hand* Please Virgil... I need you inside me. I need you to fill me, complete me. *runs her fingers nails along his back*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*kisses her lips quickly* As you wish my mate... *kisses her wildly and hard*

With that kiss, he obliged to her request. He removed his hand from between her legs and replaced it with his hard, throbbing, thick length.

She instantly gasped out a moan, breaking their kiss. He took that opportunity to kiss along her throat. While his hips began to move back and forth slowly, trying to inch in more than just the tip.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } You're so fucking tight! *tries to thrust slowly so that he doesn't release suddenly because of how she is squeezing him*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *kisses the side of his jaw* Please, faster, harder, deeper Virgil. *moves her hips to get him in deeper*