Chapter 4

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Awww come on. You know you want to spend some time with me, all the girlys do.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh fucking hell no!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Excuse you? Just who the hell do you think I am?! Just another one of your easy sluts you can blind with your sexy smirk and rub your hot body on and I'll just open my legs for you like a dam being broken?!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ So you do think my body is hot and my smirk is sexy, eh?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Oh my go... ya know what?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Hmm, no what hellcat? *leans in, bringing his face close to her neck and sniffs in the smell of moon flowers (he knew it was her who had the scent, he just felt it. He can also feel the pull, as well as the sparks wanting to jump between their bodies)*

Selene turns her head slightly towards his face like as if she is going to kiss him, while sliding her hands onto his shoulders, gripping them firmly. She wanted to kiss him, fucking shit yes. Hell, she could feel her body prickling with electricity at his touch, and could smell something that was both exhilarating and intoxicating as well, but she couldn't let this douche' have his way... not with her.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ FUCK!     YOU!

As quick as lightning her knee came up and slammed right into his balls.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck!!!! *bends over, hands holding his crotch in pain*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ You may be an Alpha, but I am not one of your whores, so don't ever touch me again without my permission.

With that she turned and walked out of the school. Got onto her bike and headed towards Aeron's place.

⊹ ⋆ * ⋆ ⊹ ⋆ * ⋆ ⊹ ◗●◖ ⊹ ⋆ * ⋆ ⊹ ⋆ * ⋆ ⊹

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *muttering out loud to self* Stupid fucking dumb fuck asshole jerkface.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Everyone was sitting at Aeron's watching TV and talking since none of us had homework yet, (first day of school and all) but all I could do was think about my close encounter with Virgil.
- - --

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ Still fuming over Alpha jerk #2?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *side glances at Lilith, fury still in my eyes* Yea. I mean seriously? Like seriously? Did he think I was just going to bend over and take it like a bitch in heat?!

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ *pats Selene's leg* It was just him being his normal jerky self. Don't let it bother you.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ How can I not? He grabbed my ass in a crowd of people and then had the audacity to try and schmooze up to me.

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ Clearly he was just looking to add another notch in his belt, he's never taken any real heavy notice of you before... no offense.