Chapter 9

Sure enough Selene was grounded for the whole time she was on suspension, which luckily was only for three days, meaning she would be free for her birthday. They allowed her to keep her phone during the day only but she wasn't allowed it at night or any visitors, but that didn't stop a certain Alpha twin jerk. He tried to show up and say that he was her mate and her parents didn't believe it because she wasn't of age yet. Which pissed him off but seeing how he wasn't Alpha King yet, he couldn't force his elders to comply. So he did the next best thing.

* * * *

After dinner.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ugh I'm sooo full! *pats belly*

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Good, now you can go up and do your homework and make up work.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ugggghhhh mum!!!

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ No, no whining, you are the one who got suspended so get your butt upstairs and do work.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Fine!! *stands up to leave but is stopped*

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Utuh, phone... *holds her hand out*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ UGGGHH!! *hands her the phone and storms upstairs*

Once in her room she grabbed some comfy clothes from her closet and got undressed.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ If I'm gunna do work, I might as well be comfy!~

She smiled as she wiggles her butt slightly as she hummed a song to herself. She was just in her underwear, no bra of course when she bent down and put the shorts on, and suddenly she heard a slight tapping at her window. Startled, she turned around to see her window open and none other then her supposed mate sitting on the window sill.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What the?...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Damn love, nice rack!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Huh? *looks down and then covers her chest* Oh my goddess! Dude, turn your ass around so I can put clothes on!! *quietly yells at him*

He was next to her in just a few strides, a dark predatory look in his eyes. His hands wrapped up around her hips and he instantly began to kiss and sniff her neck.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Now why would I want to have you put clothes on when you have an amazing body! *kisses her skin* I'm surprised I never noticed how hot you were before you became my mate.

She easily pushed him away from her since he was so focused on feeling her and not to mention all his blood was going from one head to the other, and he ended up landing on her bed.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *grins* If you wanted me on the bed all you had to do was say so... now come here baby.. *pats his lap with his very obvious arousal*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Gah, you're so obnoxious. *turns away from him and quickly puts her sleep shirt on*

 *turns away from him and quickly puts her sleep shirt on*