Chapter 3

The alpha twins came into the lunch room followed by their buddies and the standard groupies as Selene just casually ate and people watched.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I'm totally not even focusing on my friends, I just people watch... I know it's kinda creepy but I just like observing so I know who and what to avoid.

Right, so here's two more dudes I should introduce to you.

First up you have Gavin. He is 18 and Viktor's Beta. Even though technically Virgil would be the Beta, he is still an Alpha and will most likely go out and start his own pack, so there needed to be a backup Beta.

Now this guy, he is damn hot! I wouldn't mind jumping his dick if given the chance, and while I have drunkenly made out with him before, he currently has a girlfriend

Now this guy, he is damn hot! I wouldn't mind jumping his dick if given the chance, and while I have drunkenly made out with him before, he currently has a girlfriend... well until he finds his mate (which his current girlfriend isn't).

Next we have Davis. He is 17 and Viktor's Gamma, (or for those who don't know, that means he is Alpha's third in command) and he is Gavin's younger brother. He's a jokester, a real class clown. Very talkative and will talk to anyone.

 Very talkative and will talk to anyone

Me and him are actually friends... well at a respectable distance. He knows I enjoy being drama free and wish to stay away from the twins and their groupies, so he doesn't generally bother me when he's around them.
- - --

The "popular" group went and got their food and headed to a set of tables in the most "elite and prime" of lunchroom locations where only the "cool kids" sit and eat.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*rolls eyes* It's a fucking lunchroom for Goddess sake... they are such generic high school cliche' idiots.
- - --