Chapter 20

========================
Author's Note: I'm sorry everyone, this chapter is going to be REALLY boring but it will explain the whole connection between Selene and the Moon Goddess.
========================

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Now... Selene, please tell me what is going on.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sighs* Ok, but it may sound super weird, and it doesn't make complete sense to me, but I hope it explains what's going on.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*nods* I'll try to keep an open mind. *smiles playfully*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*takes a deep breath* Ok so, I have some reason to believe that I may be a descendant of the Moon Goddess... *scrunches her face waiting for his either fury for thinking she's lying or laugh at her*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Ok, and why do you believe that?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*blinks a few times from shock then continues* Well, I don't really know for certain as I was adopted and I don't know who my real parents are, but I have this birthmark... and my friend, werewolf Marrok, had told me of this story of the Moon Goddess and the first Alpha King and he seems to think that I may be a child from that bloodline.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } May I see this birthmark?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uhhh yea I guess... sure of course... *nods and stands up to show him and begins to lower her pants and he stops her quickly*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }WHOA!! What are you doing!?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*blushes* I'm sorry, I know it's awkward but it's where my birthmark is... I promise it's not anywhere TOO close to my.......... womanly area..

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*takes a deep breath* Ok, as long as you don't show me more... you are one of my son's mate and my future Luna-in-law.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Right... *she lowers the top of her pants and panties just enough to show him her birthmark* I've always had it and never wondered really about it until recently. At one point in time when I was a little kid, I thought maybe I was part of a circus or something and they used a branding iron on me as an infant... *laughs nervously as she says the stupid and silly theory out loud*

 *laughs nervously as she says the stupid and silly theory out loud*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*sees the mark and his eyes widen* Amazing!

He suddenly stands up startling Selene into pulling her clothes back up and sitting down. He moved and ran up the little stairs to where there was a larger portion of books, mumbling to himself.