Chapter 16

It was a few hours later when Selene finally got released from the devil twin's hold. She scooted to the edge to get out of the bed, with the sheet wrapped around her. She looked at the softy snoring Viktor, all sprawled out with his dick out for all to see. She just gags a little and gathers up her clothes.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Shit... *says holding up her torn skirt*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I liked that skirt too... oh well, I'm sure I can make due with some string later.

She looked around and found the closet. She took out a long shirt of Viktor's and thankfully it didn't smell like him, and she put it on. She stepped out of her captor's room and tiptoed around the house. It wasn't that late and lights were still on so she was hoping that maybe she could get a chance to talk to Ric and possibly get something to eat.

As she was about to walk down the stairs, she looked back to make sure Viktor wasn't following her, when she ran into someone. She knew exactly who it was by the fiery tingles on her skin.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *grabs her arms and pulls her into his chest* Oh Selene, I've missed you baby. *tightens his grip*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *holds him back and presses her face into his chest hearing his rapid heartbeat* Virgil... I've missed you too... please, please take me away from him.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *leans down to kiss her and notices the mark and he frowns* As much as I want to baby love, I can't... not yet, I just need a chance to talk to my dad but he's always too busy. *growls in frustration*

She nods in his arms and just holds on for dear life. Until he pulls her away from his body and he smiles.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Oh hey, come here I've got some stuff for you. *begins to drag her to his room*

Once in his room, her eyes looked around and she smiled with a slight giggle. It was such a "Virgil" room.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ So what did you want to

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } So what did you want to... *turns around but is suddenly stopped from speaking*

Virgil had quickly gone up to her, placed his hands on her face where her jaw and throat meet, and kissed her lips passionately. He wanted her so badly and she could tell. Their kiss deepened and he pushed her up against a wall. The smell of lightning storm forests surrounded her senses and she knew the same was happening for him with her moonflower scent.