Chapter 14

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } But... if you're so happy that I'm your mate, why didn't you mark me last night? I knew you wanted to... I felt it. *looks down from his eyes*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh dear goddess, he's going to reject me isn't he?! *begins to panic and heart rate picks up frantically*

Virgil feels her heart rate pick up in panic and gently puts her down onto her bed and kneels in front of her, making her look into his eyes.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hellcat, please calm down. I wanted to mark you yes, hell I almost did but..

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } But, you decided you don't want me and you're going to reject me because of your brother. *starts to get angry at her assumption and was clenching her fists, getting ready to punch him*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } What?! Fuck no!! As I told you last night, you're mine!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Then why didn't you mark me? *says through clenched teeth*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Because I was afraid that if I did, Viktor would get pissed off and do something to you! I don't care if he beat me, banishes me or even kills me but I do not want to see him hurt you because of me.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *anger instantly diminishes* Oh Virgil... *crashes her lips onto his*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *kisses her passionately for a moment then pulls away* As much as I would rather stay here with you forever, I need to get back home before Viktor realizes I'm not there.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods* Ok.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *stands up and looks around the room* Now where did my clothes get to?...

He was standing naked in front of her, his limp but still fairly sizable cock right smack in front of her face. She bit her lip and was instantly getting aroused. She started to lift her arm to touch him when he sniffed the air and looked at her, quickly catching her hand.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *chuckles* Down girl... I know I'm hot and you clearly want my dick and as much as you turn me on... *his dick was starting to rise at the sight of her looking up at him pleadingly* Fuck you're so sexy... ugh! But I've got to get going. Sorry hellcat.. *leans down and kisses the top of her head*

She whimpered as she closing her legs trying to control her raging horny hormones, when something caught her sight and all her sex thoughts disappeared. She pulled her hand from his and tried to touch him again and he stopped her once more.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Baby, again, I'm sorry but...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Shut up, it's not that... look...

He let go of her hand and as he looked down at his pelvis, the area above his junk, her now free hand touches and ran her soft fingers over his flesh. His body kind of shrunk away from her touch due to it slightly tickling but she kept caressing it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What the hell happened?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *finally looked to exactly where she's looking and his eyes widen* What the fuck?!