Chapter 30

Selene was in the bathroom, fixing up her light make up before walking out. She checked herself in the full length mirror one last time before heading out. She was a little nervous about this funeral, not because of Viktor's loyal friends or whatever, but because this funeral was requiring all able bodied members of the pack to attend, therefore she had to look the best "her" she could be.

It wasn't super fancy clothing, nor was it girly, but it was her style

It wasn't super fancy clothing, nor was it girly, but it was her style. She didn't like dresses too often and since it was going to be held outside, she wanted to wear shoes and clothes that would be more comfortable. And in all honesty, she wasn't going to dress up super gorgeous for a funeral of the guy she not only killed, but was a complete douche to her. Ulfric and Virgil had left much earlier to make sure everything was set up and in order cause not only was it a funeral but it was a gathering of the pack. She walked out of the house and got on her bike and drove to the funeral home. Once she pulled up, she saw Virgil standing outside leaning against a pillar, looking as sexy as ever.

 Once she pulled up, she saw Virgil standing outside leaning against a pillar, looking as sexy as ever

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hey there sexy... *said with a smile as she takes her helmet off*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*walks down the steps with a huge smile on his face* Hey hellcat... mmm I've missed you.. *wraps her up in his arms tightly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles* It's only been a few hours. *places a sweet kiss to his lips*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, a couple hours too long... *kisses her again*

She moaned into his mouth as the kiss was very deep and passionate. Their tongues battling each other. Her hands fisted his shirt under his leather jacket as his hands roamed all over her curves.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck baby, you look smokin' in that outfit... especially those leather pants. *bites his lip as he looks at her ass in her pants*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *laughs* You're such a horn-dog!! *swats his chest and moves out of his arms* Come on, we have a funeral to attend.