Chapter 17

Note: I couldn't think of a song that would fit this chapter so... oh well! *shrugs*
====================

Selene made her way back to the home of the Alpha King, her mate and her mate's evil twin who is forcing her to be his mate. The house is kind of a ways out from the school so she didn't expect to get any visitors for lunch. And thanks to Virgil for dropping her off at her former home, she was able to pick up her bike.

She wanted to stay and be with her parents but they were at work already, and everyone else was in school so she had no other choice but to go "home" and wait in that giant house for her abuser to return. She had wandered around the house looking at all the different rooms and sections of the house. She found herself in the upstairs balcony that sat over the indoor pool and she sat there staring out at the woods.

Indoor Pool

Upstairs Balcony

Upstairs Balcony

Her mind was running in overdrive, thinking of a plan

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ok, what is our Beta's name again? John? James? Johnson? Jerry? Ugh! Why can I never remember their names!? Damn it! If I could remember I could contact him to contact our Alpha King... maybe Virgil knows.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Hey babe, do you know what your father's Beta's name is? I kinda think if I can get in contact with him he can get into contact with your dad and we can get this shit figured out.]

It took a bit for a response to come through and it was not what she was expecting.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: *about 10 heart emojis*]