Chapter 21

She made it up to Virgil's room and all the glass had been cleaned up and the broken panels were removed to allow the replacements to be put in, whenever they arrive, she assumed. Virgil was just sitting there in one of his chairs watching tv and tapping his foot anxiously.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hey you. *says with a sweet but flirty tone* What's got you so anxious? *cocks her head to the side*

Virgil had instantly jumped up when he heard her, almost like he was doing something wrong and got caught, it made her giggle lightly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey baby... *turns off the tv and walks towards her* You and pops done with your talk? It took a super long time.

She started to walk up to him, swaying her hips a little more sensually than she normally would, and she could hear a hungry growl vibrate from deep within the back of his throat.

It was so primal that it not only caused her to bite her lip, but it made her super wet and she could feel her panties were soaked now. She saw him sniff the air and his eyes darkened with lust and lick his lips.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *reaches him and places her hands on his chest and runs them up and down slowly* Yea, it was very enlightening. Why, did you miss me?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*hands on her hips, rubbing them up and down and while gently rocking her from side to side, rubbing her against his obvious boner* I finally have you all to myself and we don't have to hide anymore, so of course I missed you! I want you with me by my side always.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *slides one hand up running her nails along his neck also along the back of it and up the crown of his head* Awww, that's so sweet. *teased then said honesty* I missed you too...

Her finger nails along his scalp sent goosebumps along his body and a groan to escape his lips. She noticed her teasing didn't bother him and she suspected it was cause he was already so wrapped up in his need of his girl. He leaned his head down into her neck taking in her scent, while kissing and nibbling lightly on her sensitive flesh.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Oh my goddess! The things he does to me, fucking turn me the hell on and I just wanna jump him every second!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *whispers in her ear* Why thank you, I'm glad I can be of service... and you can jump me anytime you want baby, I'm allllllll yours. *nibbles her marking spot making her knees wobble and a loud moan to escape her lips*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it.
Thank you.
•======================•

Her eyes widened as she had forgotten he could hear her internal thoughts. She just giggled and began to run her hand on his chest along the waistband of his pants before fiddling with the button and zipper.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmm Virgil, fuck I want you sooo bad, right now! *gets his pants undone and wiggles her hand inside to fondle his erection*