Author's Introduction

First off let me just say that I am very appreciative and glad that you have decided to take the time to read my story. Thank you.

And those that followed me from the Chapters app I am truly grateful to your dedication and loyalty. Thank you soooo very much.

Also I will like to inform everyone that if I find out that this story is used or copied somewhere else by someone other than me, be prepared for a heavy legal battle! I have written the book and shared it here for others to enjoy without needing to wait to read chapters or pay for them, but I did NOT write it for it to be stolen, parted or used in anything other than reading enjoyment and I will use my lawyer to sue anyone's ass who abuses my generosity.

I don't get paid for my book in anyway, so neither will anyone else. PERIOD!

Now let me clear up some stuff about this book.

————————-

The format of this book was adapted from the "Chapters" app where I originally wrote it on, so yes it's different from how things are normally read here on Wattpad, so if you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not changing the format on a completed book just to appease one or two people.

————————-

This book is about a forced relationship and all the shitty things that go along with it, and while it may seem stupid or even idiotic in the way the main protagonist and mate handle the situation, remember they are teens and they really don't know anything and are just trying to do the best that they can with what they have.

It's like, why would an abused woman stay with her abuser, or go back to him? It doesn't make sense and yet it happens everyday to many women out there. Just because we claim that we wouldn't allow a situation like that to fall upon ourselves, but to be honest, unless we were in their position in their shoes, we truly don't know what we would do or how to handle it. The human mind is a very complex thing and some things may just override any sense of logical thinking when push comes to shove.

So all I'm saying, is keep an open mind when reading. Don't judge the character's stupidity. They are just characters in a fictitious world and it's used to move the story along (but they are definitely NOT as stupid as I've seen some characters in stories have been).

————————-

Ok moving along.

Yes, there are werewolves but other than being able to shift forms, there is nothing really magical or special about them. (With the exception of Alphas and the one with the moon blood but you'll figure that out later in the story!)

They do NOT:
• Heal fast in either form. They are like normal humans or wolves.
• Heightened senses like smell or night sight when not in wolf form.
• Communicate telepathically when in wolf form. They learn how to speak "wolf" like any and all natural wolves in the real world, by using body movements and sounds.
• Have a separate wolf inside them. They are the same person in either form.
• Having sex with someone other than your mate will NOT hurt them physically, but the mate can smell the others scent on them. This does not include those who have wrongfully taken or claimed a mate.

They CAN:
• When in either form their sense are like that of a normal human or wolf. But they CAN strongly smell and be drawn to the scent of their mate while in human form.
• Feel tingles, electricity, sparks or fireworks when touching skin to skin with their mate.
• Transform from human to wolf or vice versa. There is no in between form.
• Speak telepathically in wolf or human form, ONLY if they are mates and have claimed each other.
• Mates can mark (or claim) each other by biting their claiming spot. Anyone who is claimed by someone other than their mate, can have their mark replaced by their true mate.
• Reject a mate if they want, but there is no guarantee the Moon Goddess will grant another, so the risk is high for the one doing the rejection. Note: Being mate-less can be considered a good or bad thing depending on the werewolf, but no matter what, they will always feel like a part of them is missing, like they are not completely whole.

Alpha Special Clauses:
• An Alpha of a pack can telepathically talk to his chosen Beta and Gamma, in human or wolf form, as well as any immediate family.
• The crowned Alpha King can communicate telepathically with any werewolf as long as he has met them, and if he opens the direct link.
• The crowned Alpha King's Luna, Beta and Gamma are the only ones that can actually communicate telepathically to the Alpha King, without him needing to open the link.

• Wolf-Blood Oaths that are used with an Alpha do actually hold some sort of magical properties because of them being of a higher class in the wolf hierarchy, especially if it's made with the one who has Moon Blood.

*
*
*
🚫⚠️ SPOILER WARNING ⚠️🚫
Continue if you dare!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Moon Blood Wolf:
This is a list of things that are different for the werewolf with the bloodline of the Moon, for which you will find out about later in the book so a spoiler warning has been issued.

• Has magical powers that will be listed later in the story.
• Has the natural ability to dissolve a claiming mark that was not given by their mate, as long as they have at least coupled with their mate, forming a bond shield.
• Deeper connection with the Moon Goddess
• Can be forceful marked by someone not their true mate, in which their powers will be stolen from them and given to their fake mate, unless the bond shield is made first.