Chapter 15

Viktor had arrived, and thankfully to her surprise, he was Madison free. Those who knew what was going on, glared at him with all forms of death but stayed out of his way as he walked towards Selene. She stood there with her arms crossed and looking very unhappy.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━  Ahhh there she is, my beautiful girlfriend. *wraps his arms around her and goes to give her a kiss*

She doesn't remove her arms from her chest, nor does she kiss him back, and that causes his eyes to flash with anger and him to growl at her.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I'm so getting sick and tired of him growling at me like I'm some rabbit! *growls back*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *began to raise his hand to smack her for growling back but he just grabbed her by the forearm and gripped it tightly* It's not nice to growl at your mate... now do we have to go over the rules again about not kissing back and participating in my signs of affection?

He had whispered into her ear but his words were like loud cymbals crashing together as they caused sharp spikes to stab at her heart with fear for her loved ones. Virgil was standing off to the side, watching with a glare and tightly set jaw. His eyes landed on Selene's as she looked at him quickly as if to try and calm him down. She didn't want anything to happen to him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No, you do not... *she hisses through gritted teeth*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Good! *he smiled and leaned down to kiss her and she placed her hand up to his mouth stopping him*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No you do not need to explain the rules to me, but you will not kiss me when your mouth still smells like skank Madison pussy.

Her voice was fairly quiet as if to not make a scene, and she quickly pulled her arm from his grasp and walked into the house, where no one was. She knew he was going to do or say something and she wanted to do it where he won't hurt anyone else.

Sure enough he followed closely behind and roughly grabbing her arm again, he whirled her around and made her face him, when his other hand gripped her throat tightly.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ You do not get to tell me what I can and can't do to you, no matter what I smell like! *says through a growl*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *strains due to her throat being grabbed* No, that is not how this works Viktor! If you are wanting me to be your mate then you need to fucking act like one! This going and fucking Madison and her clones and then expecting me to just accept it and kiss or fuck you, ain't going to happen.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *tightens his grip* Who the hell do you think you are to tell me how it's going to be?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *glares at him but still speaks, she isn't even trying to fight back because it just gives him more satisfaction* I am your mate... your fucking Luna! If you want me, you give up the rest! I will not have you disrespecting me and the sanctity of the mate bond!

His hand tightened more and she was starting to see black spots as her face grew red with the lack of oxygen. He got closer to her face and as he spoke, spit flew at her face.