Chapter 22

Selene just giggled at how adorable Virgil is being and shook her head.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Fine, let's do this...

She took off her shirt, then took off her lounge shorts, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She turns to face Virgil and his eyes look like they are going to bulge out of his head, and a clear erection pushing at his boxer briefs.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What? *tilts her head and looks at him, confused*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*shakes his head like as if it will help snap him out of his hypnotized state* Nothing, just every time I see you I'm amazed at how beautiful you are.

He bent down and took off his boxer briefs and smiled at her, reaching out for her hand. She swooned while she was giggling at his sweetness. She took his hand and walked down the steps of the porch to the lawn below and he followed behind diligently.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } You are so cheesy sometimes. *giggles*

She moved out of his arms with a disgruntled groan from him, but as she dragged him towards the woods by his hand, he begrudgingly followed.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I may be but you know I can be naughty too. *spins her so he's looking at her from behind* I mean, look at your fine ass... *smacks it playfully after groping it*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *yips at the surprise smack and turns to look at him with narrowed eyes* I'll get you back for that...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah yeah, you know you loved it. *winks at her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *rolls eyes* Whatever. Let's go loverboy.

They were now inside the woods and as soon as she let go of his hand, she changed into her beautiful white wolf.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Wow... babe, you're absolutely beautiful! You look as white as freshly fallen snow. *runs his hands over her soft fur*

{ ⋆ Selene - Wolf ⋆ } {MIND: Yea, I know... now get to changing cause I wanna see what you look like as a wolf!}

Virgil rolled his eyes as wolf Selene sat down and waited. He changed into his wolf form and she stood up, excitedly.

 He changed into his wolf form and she stood up, excitedly