Chapter 32

~ Last Day of School ~

Since it was the last day, most of the teachers just kind of let the students do whatever they wanted... well without breaking rules of course. Selene was sitting between Virgil's legs, on the lawn out front of the school with their friends, looking through the yearbooks and reminiscing.

{ ⋆ Davis ⋆ } Dude seriously!? That's the picture you used for your rugby shot!? How the hell did you get them to allow it!?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What are you talking about? *flips to the sports section on the book*

She turns slightly and smacks him on the chest a few times as he just laughs and tries to block her attacks

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Really!?!?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Whattttttt!?! I can't help it if I have a hot bod!!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yea, well that "hot bod" is only for me to look at!! *smacks him a couple more times*

Everyone laughed including Virgil while Selene sat there, arms crossed, fumed and pouted. After a little while the conversation had changed and Selene was coaxed into leaning back into Virgil again, him lovingly playing with the ring on her finger.

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } I still can't believe he asked you to marry him... so lucky. *side glances daggers at Randal*

{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ } Sorry baby... I..

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } *holds up her hand and stops him* Save it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles* Yea, I was totally surprised, I never thought it was needed.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*wraps his arms around her torso* It isn't normally needed but I felt like I needed to... for my own peace of mine. *kisses the side of her head*

{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ } So when are you guys finally going to have the wedding?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shrugs* Well not anytime soon.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, we literally are just getting out of high school.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmhm, and he's got Alpha King things to deal with and me school so until we can get a place where we can sit and plan, we will.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } It will probably be a few years down the road.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Either way, if we have the wedding or not, this man is stuck with me. *turns and forces his face down for a kiss*