Chapter 7

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Son of a... *looks up and sees who she ran into* oh... double shit...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Watch where you're going bitch... *his grip on her arms tighten threateningly*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *her eyes narrow as her anger rises* I maybe a bitch but I'm not one of yours, so get your hands off of me! *she struggles to get his firm grip off of her*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *angrily growls from deep within his throat and leans in* Every female in MY pack is my bitch... including you...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ It's not your pack yet, asshole! *was able to break free one arm and she reaches up and smacks Viktor*

His head didn't even budge but it caused his grip to tighten so much it might break her arm. It made her cry out a little in pain, as she tried to use her free hand to get it off of her before he did in fact break it. Suddenly she was being twirled and thrown into the outside brick wall, and him pushing up against her, his snarling face snapped at her as he spoke.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ It may not be mine yet, but it will be so you need to learn to obey your Alpha!

His voice wasn't a yell but it clearly was the commanding voice of the Alpha.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Holy hell, he's gunna break my arm! I've got to get away from this psycho!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *gasps* Wha?...

Selene was caught off guard when his grip wasn't as tight but now his face was sniffing the crook of her neck.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What are you doing? Get away from me! *tries pushing against his solid rock chest with her hands*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *sniffs deep* Moon flowers?... it was you that I smelt over all those other girls yesterday...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *eyes widen* What? Noooo I don't know what you're talking about!

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Shit! I can't be the one!! I don't wear anything that smells like moon flowers! *begins to internally panic*
- - --

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Yes, it's you... I can smell it so clearly now! *sticks his nose right into the crook of her neck and takes a deep sniff all over her skin*

He pulls back slightly and his grey eyes hold her dark blue ones with such intensity that she feels her breathing stop. His eyes widen like saucers when a sudden realization hits him.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Mate!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ It-it can't be. I'm not even of age yet!

His eyes darken as his brows furrow together.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ What do you mean? You aren't 18?