Chapter 12

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } My turn? What do you mean? *raises a brow in confusion*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *smirks* You'll see... *leans in and kisses her*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it. Thank you.
•======================•

Virgil deepens the kiss and soon it becomes a very heated struggle of tongue dominance as his hands roam along the sides of her body. Her hands gripping his hair.

Her satin camisole and shorts only heightened her arousal as his fire trailing fingers glided over it to find her skin

He slid a hand down her side and then up under the hem of the camisole. Once he pulled it up enough, his large hand palmed her breast and enclosed around it almost completely.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Mmm, fuck you have such nice big tits hellcat.. *he said upon her lips before he kissed her once more and then moved down her jaw to her neck behind her ear*

His kisses were very hungry along her neck and down to her collar bone, as he ground his pelvis into hers. He groaned urgently as he moved from her collar to where his hand had been.

He sucked her pert pink nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Selene arched her back up to his mouth as her fingers clawed his back and moaned.

He gripped her nipple with his teeth gently before he licked it and then sucked a little bit more before letting it go with a slurp.

He moved over to her other breast and gave the same treatment to that one that he did to the previous one. Selene was moaning loudly and rocking herself under him as her body wanted him so badly.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ahh Virgil! Please!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *pulls off her tit with another slurp and looks up at her with a smile* Please what, hellcat?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *whimpers* Please, I need you inside me... *her nails claw up his back as she ground her pelvis into his still exposed shaft*

He groaned from the sensation of her grinding, along with her pleas in his ears, forcing his movements along. He kissed down her flat stomach, played with her belly piercing with his tongue causing her to squirm a little, until he finally was right above her satin shorts.

His hands roamed up from her calves, to thighs, and to her hips where they grabbed her shorts, yanking them down and off her silky long legs.