Chapter 10

Selene pushed Marrok towards her window frantically.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Whoa! What's going on?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *whispers* Shhhhhhh. Ok, Viktor is here and if he catches you I'm sure he is going to make both our lives hell. So just go out the window while I deal with him...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *whispers* No I don't wanna leave you here with that psycho!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks at him with big puppy eyes* Please, just do this for me and then come back in about an hour after lunch is over so that we can continue our talk. Ok I gotta get down there!

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Fine... *climbs out*

She ran to her bedroom door and ran out of it and down the stairs when the doorbell rang again.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Coming! *yells as she's running*

She gets to the door and was going so fast that she slid in her socks and slammed into the door with a loud thump.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ouch! *rubbing her shoulder as she opens the door* Sorry it took me so long I was in the bathroo... wait, what are you doing here?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *smirking* Viktor sent me instead. He said he was going to grab lunch with Madison. *walks in without being asked to*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Please, by all means come in. *sarcasm*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Well thank you. *cheeky grin*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *rolls eyes and closes door* So what, my supposed mate, who is so possessive of me, is out with the chick who got me suspended in the first place?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *nods* Yuuuup *pops the p*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shrugs* Fine by me... so I take it you're here to keep tabs on me for him?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Pretty much. *begins to wander through the house and starts heading upstairs*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ummm where do you think you're going? *looks at him from the bottom while he's on the stairs*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *looks down at her and devilishly smiles* Your room... *starts walking even faster*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Wait what!? *runs after him but is too late he's already in the room*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Damn hellcat, if I knew you wore these I'd have asked to see them a long time ago! *holds up a pair of her lacy thongs between his two pointer fingers while smirking at her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Give me that! *goes to grab it but he pulls it away and behind him* Don't make me nut kick you again!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Nope, like to see you try! *he is holding her back with one hand while holding the thong in the other*

They were tussling back and forth and even though she wanted to knee him, he kept his body turned slightly so she couldn't. They were shuffling all over the room when suddenly Selene fell backwards and since she was holding onto Virgil, he fell on top of her.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Whoaaa!! *braces himself with his hands, one with the thong landing on the floor, the other on her breast*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What the hell Virgil!?