Chapter 18

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ooooookay.... I'm not sure I like the sound of this... *looks at her with a worried expression*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles as she cuddles up closer to him* No you doofus, I just have some stuff I wanted to share with you, from when I went to see Marrok.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh yes... him... *glares at the ceiling*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shifts upwards to look at his face* My my, is the overly confident Virgil a little jealous?! *boops his nose with her fingertip*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No! *turns his head away from her and avoids her eyes*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *she gets up and straddles him, leaning down seductively while forcing his head to turn towards her* Babe... you are my mate. The only one for me. No one else.

As she straddles him and made him look at her, it just aroused him even though they literally just got done fucking each other heavily. He growled with lust a little bit within his throat, his hands finding their way to her hips.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah well still doesn't mean I have to like you being around other guys... your mine. *growls territorially*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles and kisses his nose* Yes, I'm all yours... and your alllllll mine. *she says the last part with a deep sultry tone as she leans in and places light kisses on his lips before running her tongue along them*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*breaks the kiss* Fuck baby, you went and got me all hard again... *grinds her hips against his*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Well, if you're a good boy and listen to what I have to share, then maybe I'll give you a treat... maybe even in my favorite position. *winks at him*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*snarls loudly* FINE! Let's get this over with... so what did you and your "boyfriend" figure out?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles at his insecurities* Well, he fully believes I'm a descendant of the Moon Goddess and the first Alpha King, which is why he suspects that you, your brother and even your dad could smell my scent.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Wait, my pops could smell it!? *eyes widen*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Shit! I forgot to tell him since all this other stuff was going on.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yeah, kinda slipped my mind... but don't worry, you're the only one that gives me the fiery tingles. *smirks at him*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah I damn well better be the only one! *snaps defensively*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Annnnywhooo... *rolls eyes* Marrok thinks that since I'm destined to be the mate to someone in the Alpha King bloodline, that's why you all can smell my Moon Flowers scent. He also thinks that maybe since we had sex before Viktor could claim me, my birthmark, which is my link to the Moon Goddess, gave us a blessing by giving you one too. Yeah it hurts both of us like hell when Viktor marks me, but it's what gives my body the strength to dissolve the wrong mate's mark. I'm just taking a shot in the dark but I bet if someone other than me tried to mark you, it would dissolve too... I hope.