Chapter 11

The next morning she woke with Viktor gone again and she was relived.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I'm all for waking up in a guys strong arms, but definitely not his.

She gets up and heads down stairs for breakfast and finds her mum there finishing herself up.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Morning mum.

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Morning sweetie. I'm about to head out so here is your phone. Today is the last day of your suspension and grounding so you're lucky you'll get to celebrate your birthday tomorrow. *eyes Selene pointedly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I know mum, thanks for not making it longer. *makes herself some cereal*

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Yes well, I do understand WHY you did it. What she said was completely uncalled for. But we do not handle our problems with violence... right?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yesh mum. *has mouth full of cereal*

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Ok well I'm out. Have a nice day. And do your chores please?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No problem.

Her mom leaves for work and after her cereal, Selene goes upstairs, showers and puts on a new set of loungewear.

-{ ◌ INNER MONOLOGUE ◌ }┉ ┉ ╮Why put regular clothes on when you aren't going anywhere? *giggles* Shit, I better message the warden

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Why put regular clothes on when you aren't going anywhere? *giggles* Shit, I better message the warden..

Selene turns on her phone and sees a couple of messages from Viktor and one from an unknown number.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *opens Viktor's texts* Lets see what the ass has to say today.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } [TEXT: Morning babe.] [TEXT: I do not appreciate you being asleep before I get to your bed. Tonight you WILL stay up until I arrive... whenever that will be.] [TEXT: Arrrg, just thinking that your birthday is tomorrow, I can't wait to finally mark you.. I'm going to enjoy that sexy body of yours.]

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ugh, he's so gross! Why the hell would I wanna screw him when he's clearly been screwing Madison?!