Chapter 6

The house was already full of people from school and the pack. Once the girls walked downstairs Rand instantly spotted them and walked over grabbing Aeron.

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ You look absolutely sexy, love. *kisses her deeply*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ewww gross, go to your room you two..

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ *giggles* Yeah no one wants to see that...

━{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ }━ *walks up to them* Right on Aeron, get yourself some dick! *laughs then looks at Lilith* Looking hot there cutie. *winks and walks off to get a drink*

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ *blushes heavily* thanks... *turns to Selene* I'm gunna get me something to drink..

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *raises an eyebrow skeptically* Riiiiiight....

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Lilith walked off to get her "drink" which mean she was going to attempt to talk to Stormy, and maybe more. Good for her, she needs to get out of her shell more. The party was pumping and people were dancing and having a good time... except me. I felt more annoyed, and now I know why...
- - --

At that moment, her least two favorite drama magnets walked into the house.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Alphas in da house!! *raises arms in response as people woot and whistle*

Virgil just laughed and slapped his brother on the back and pushed him towards a group of girls that ran over to the future Alpha King. As their Beta and Gamma disperse to find drinks and women (or in the case of Gavin, his girlfriend) leaving Virgil on his own. That's when his eyes locked onto those dark blue orbs that felt like they were on fire.

She glared daggers at him and he just smirked in response, while giving her a very douchebag salute/wave thing with a wink. She snarled her lip and turned away from him. She walked off outside to the back patio where it was quieter and she could breathe.

Suddenly she felt warm, big hands on her hips that were pulling her back into a very hard chest. At first she thought it was Marrok but the scent that wafted into her nose was wrong... yet it smelt so good. She felt like her body wasn't in her control anymore as she closed her eyes, enjoying the igniting touch and arousing smell of thunderstorms.

Then whomever it was began to push his pelvis into her ass, clearly trying to show he either was very hard or had a big dick... and from the way it felt, it was both.

Selene held back a moan as she felt warm minty breath on her neck before a soft, feathery kiss landed where the breath had just been.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Your looking absolutely fucking sexy, hellcat. Why don't you come back inside with me and do some dancing?

Her eyes shot open as she regained control of her body and turned around landing a smack to his face.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Didn't I tell you not to touch me ever again?!

She was furious and he was still holding her, even though his cheek was now turning a bit red. He only had that cocky smirk of his plastered on his lips.