Chapter 29

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it.
Thank you.
•======================•

As Selene kisses him she began to grind her pelvis down against him and he groaned into her mouth. She smirked as she pulled away and took his bottom lip with her, smiling.

He groaned and smacked one of her ass cheeks causing her to moan, opening her mouth, releasing his lip

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } You're being a naughty girl, hellcat... *is now rubbing her ass cheek that he smacked*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I guess I'm just going to have to make it up to you then, huh? *wiggles her brows before she starts to kiss on his throat*

She paid a decent amount of attention to his Adam's apple as it bobbed from him swallowing the moans that wanted to come out. Soon after, she began to make her way, kissing down his Greek god statuesque body. Running her tongue over his little man nipple before sucking it gently. She paid the same type of attention to his other nipple for the same amount of time as her hands roamed all over his body, and her pelvis rubbing against his. He was moaning as he rubbed his hands all over her body that he could reach... which meant paying a lot of attention to her ass. She moved farther down and was right above his throbbing cock. Kissing his slightly fuzzy patch and his distinct and very arousing V lines.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck baby, come on, you're killing me here!! *groans as he fists some of her hair*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*giggles* This is payback for being in a coma for over two weeks.. *she kisses the tip of his dick*

His hips pushed up towards her face instinctively wanting more touching as he hissed in a heated breath between his teeth.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } So not cool babes... so not cool... *grumbles*

She kept her eyes on his face as she leaned down and stuck most of his length into her mouth.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } FUUUUUUCCCKK!!! *moans out as he bites his lower lip*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ FUUUUUUCCCKK!!! *moans out as he bites his lower lip*