Chapter 27

{ ⋆ Viktor - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: End me? HA! This will be my moment of triumph!}

He licked his muzzle as he glared at her.

It was clear he felt he was going to win but Selene had other plans

It was clear he felt he was going to win but Selene had other plans... She was going to win, Virgil would wake up, they would reintroduce the goddess in full force and they would live happily ever after... or at the very least, that was the plan.

* * * *

They were now standing in an open field, surrounded by the very trees they were once fighting in, The moon was shining down on them like a spotlight., illuminating everything around them. Both of them were hurting, bloodied and bruised all over their bodies. Selene hadn't got the chance to heal herself as she had to be mostly on the defense, but she wasn't as bad off as Viktor.

They both charged at each other, hoping they were faster but having been fighting for nearly 9 hours straight, their bodies were worn down... even if Selene had gotten a boost from the moon. They collided nearly head on like a bunch of big horn rams, causing both to fly backwards from the impact and stumble from the rattling of their brains when they tried to stand.

{ ⋆ Selene - Wolf ⋆ } {MIND: Well that wasn't such a bright idea was it Selene?... *she said to herself*}

{ ⋆ Viktor - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: Stupid bitch... I'll get you this time!}

He charged at her again but this time she was prepared. She had been gathering up the shadows from around her and allowed them to surround her. Her whole body became dark as the shadows themselves as he leapt at her and flew right through her.

He landed on the other side and turned around to look at her. The shadows had burst as he went through and as they swirled around, they began to gather around towards the opposite side of where Viktor now stood.

{ ⋆ Viktor - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: What the fuck?!}

The shadows came together to form her body once again. He growled and charged at her and yet again went right through her, this made him furious.

{ ⋆ Viktor - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: That is pathetic? Fight me like a real wolf!!!}

As her body fully formed back to it's original state a decent distance away from him, she just smiled in her wolfy way.

{ ⋆ Selene - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: You have to be a real wolf for me to fight you like one first.}

She knew that was going to piss him off, but she didn't care, it's what she was counting on. He got more reckless as his anger increased.