八❀

Year 195

This feeling is just like being showered by a gentle rain.

No pain...no agony...

Only warmness.

I continued to start into Konro's eyes to see that want to do something. He slowly moves closer towards me as if gravity was pulling him in. His lips brushed mine-

"KONRO!" a highly irritating voice I knew all too well, I honestly thought he was going to screw the women around his drunk-ass. I smacked my lips together and turned my head away from Konro.

Konro pulled back and turned his attention towards Benimaru who was making a beeline for us.

"Damn."

Konro sighed knowing that Benimaru just ruined it for him but honestly, I couldn't help but laugh. It was cute.

"Yes, Beni, what is it?" Konro asked.

"I was wondering where you went?" Benimaru whined, "You left me all alone."

"You had a harem of women around you, how were you possibly alone?" Konro questioned jokingly.

I turned my head away from their bickering and let out a deep sigh. Something tells me that she would have enjoyed this and probably cursed Benimaru for what he did. I smiled and lifted myself up from the ground and placed a quick kiss on Konro's cheek, catching him from surprise.

"Maybe next time, we could finish our conversation..."I replied as I walked away from both of them. I glanced at Benimaru to see he was lost and looked at me with his abnormal eyes. But instead of the usual annoying glare he would give me, he gave me one that was more somber and a bit sad. What did he care about?

I walked back towards my home. So many of the neighbors were out in this area and it brought nothing but sheer joy to my face. I walked back to my home and noticed how quiet the streets were as I walked further away from the festivities.

I turned the corner on this deserted street and proceeded forward. I was quite eerie being here by myself. Sure in Asakusa everyone knew everyone but it doesn't mean that it didn't come with its thugs and criminals aside from the Infernals.

"A beautiful beauty such as yourself shouldn't be here by herself," a guy said as he grabbed your hand and pressed roughly against the exposed wooden house. At that moment, all I could so was whimper as the man pushed open my skirt to the side, his face buried in my neck.

"G-get off of me!" I yelled.

For a split second, I felt helpless against his touch, too strong for me to push off, and I was certain I'll lose myself here, in the at darkness of a nondescript alley. I clenched my eyes shut, praying to the gods I knew to send me an angel, rescue, anything to get this vile man & his vile hands-off. it's futile, and I resign myself to suffering. I could have killed him but then that would only bring more speculation as to who murdered him and I couldn't bring that attention on to myself.

"Hey!"

The man turned his head towards the voice and there stood Benimaru.

"Mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Benimaru yelled as he punched the guy down to the ground.

Reluctantly, I opened for eyes a fraction only for them to fly open as I saw what was unfolding before me.

The guy was on the floor, growling in pain as he tried to prop himself up onto his elbows while another much larger man towered over him, his jaw set and tic-tac-toe eyes were ablaze. It took me a few seconds to work out that this was Benimaru lashing out but I sagged against the wall in almost giddy relief as he turned to look at me, his expression softening for a split second before the began to retaliate.