五十九☾

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my eyes see the sun's rays. Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. 

"Where am I?" I questioned as I looked up quite puzzled at the fact that the ceiling of the room I was in was made of wood. I then honed in on my senses and realized my body was comfortable in the warm arms wrapped around body that was covered in a kimono top, my back against something hard and firm.

"What is happening?!" 

My body was paralyzed in shock, but my mind was in a frenzy, asking a million questions without thinking about what the answers were. But the memories of what happened last night answered through questions. 

I glanced down at the arms around my waist realizing who these strong arms belong to and why my back felt like it was pressed against a furnace.

The man holding me groaned and shifted, then nuzzled into my neck. I already certain thoughts were confirmed when she saw the black hair covering his head. 

"It was just all weird that I was trying to distance myself and now we are like this cuddling with one another..."

I smile when I see his sleeping face. I run my fingers through his soft black hair, gently caressing his head. He did tell me that he was lacking sleep so maybe sleeping beside him made him more rested.

A groan sounded from the male beside me, and Benimaru's arms wrapped even more tightly around my body. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest as he sighed in content and began softly kiss my neck.

"So you're pretending to be asleep?"

"If it gets you stay with me like this, then yes," Benimaru said as he cupped my face, then began combing his fingers across my arm and my back. As we continued looking at each other, smiling, more unspoken words of love between us, I did notice Benimaru's eyes unconsciously traveled lower to my legs-to the nasty scar I got from the accident.

"My eyes are up here," I mentioned

"But I want your lips at this moment," Benimaru replied causing me to blush intensely.

Then his mouth met mine and he kissed me. Trying to draw back made him pull me closer while his tongue lapped at my lips, not trying to break through the instinctive compression of my mouth.

My rigid control was breaking as I tried to ignore the sweet pressure of his mouth on mine, the delicate warmth of his flesh against my neck. But then the way his arms held me changed, became more coaxing, less insistent. For a second my lips parted and his tongue swept gently into my mouth and without meaning to I shut my eyes and ceased trying to set myself free.

This was all still fresh and new. We just rekindled our feelings for one another and yet I still couldn't wonder what was happening.

The kiss only deepened as Benimaru's arms encircled around me as I slowly returned the kiss. Each moment that passed both increased and ruined my resolve. I was so enchanted by his kiss. Hardly believing I was capable of doing so until I felt Benimaru gently released the arms from around my waist as I reluctantly removed my mouth from his.

"Akitaru told me how he met you and how you got that scar," Benimaru said.

"Just exactly how much information did Akitaru tell Benimaru?!"

"I wish I was there to prevent it."

"Beni..."

"Now, I just need you to stay by me so something like that accident doesn't happen again," he mumbled and pat my lower back while he tilted his head, looking down at me his glowing eyes. That deep gaze made me swallow, barely keeping my composure.

"I-I believe we should be getting up and out of the futon," I mentioned as I rushed out of the futon and grabbed my clothings and rushed to the bathhouse. 

The moment I sighed in relief and looked at the tub before me. He even got the details of the bath correct. Being in this house, brought such nostalgia. 

Glancing up at the noon sky, I took in a large gulp of air as the scent of autumn's blossoms gently drifted to me. The breeze was strong that day, and it blew my long, silky hair around me in swirling tendrils, as buoyant as if supported by water. Benimaru's kimono, ruffled slightly in the wind, letting in a small amount of air to cool my body, which was getting a bit warm in the day's heat. 

I carefully took off his top and folded it, setting it on the floor. Sliding into the hot spring, I fought the urge to take some of my skin out of the water because the warmth of the water caused me to gasp. Smelling the blossoms as they released their scent into the air, I waded to a rock in the middle and found a seat below the water's surface. The seat was a bit high, and I could only sink in as far as the underside of my breasts, but it was good enough. Leaning back against the rock, I let my thoughts wander, but they inevitably settled on the events of yesterday night and a couple minutes ago.

I might have blushed if my skin wasn't already warm from the hot spring. 

"Especially the fact that we both desired to go further and he stopped," I thought as I bit my lips, "out of respect...he really has changed."

Recalling it now, I felt embarrassed beyond belief that I actually was contemplating on going that far with him and we only rekindled our relationship yesterday...how bold of me...

I thought to myself as I tried to sink a little lower in the water. But now the water wasn't helping me at this moment. My mind was wandering off to erotic things that could have happened yesterday night. 

Breathing heavily now, I leaned my head back against the rock, closing my eyes, and letting a groan escape my mouth. The water was very warm, so it only stimulated my thoughts and my body in ways that I didn't need it to right now.

"I need to get the heck out right now...

I forced my body out of the water and walked towards the edge of the bathroom to get out.

"Is everything okay!" Benimaru asked as he slammed the door opened.

My eyes shot open as I looked at the door. There I stood, embarrassed that I was completely nude and vulnerable in front of him. My mouth went dry as it fell open. My heart was beating so fast in my chest that it hurt, and blood pounded in my head. The water dripping from my body to the water at my knees. Benimaru's eyes drifted low, and I noticed his breaths become heavy as his eyes roamed every part of my body. 

I was quick to yell at Akira when he did the same thing but with Benimaru, I felt insecure and stood stock-still, unsure of what she should be doing. Was I ugly to him? He did bring up my scar...surely I was unattractive in his eyes...

Benimaru seemed to snap out of it as he turned around and closed the door shut. At that moment, I didn't know whether to be upset at the fact that he saw me naked or insecure about the fact that he saw my body.