六十三♡

I slip into the soothing hot water at the bathhouse, sighing as the heat sinks into my skins. As I slide down into the water, letting it block out the sounds around me and as well as the negative thoughts of what I really intended to do to those fangirls of Benimaru's but I guess it came with the territory. I totally understand where they coming from, I mean who wouldn't be able to resist his phlegmatic expression.

I took the soap at the side of the tub and began lathering myself in it to get the rancid smell off of me.  In the warm water, it was easy to relieve more than just physical and mental tension, but right now I wanted to get the smell off of me. Honestly, the scent was as if the stench of death and blood and suffering still clung to me.

I ran the rag across my skincare and watched it lather. I closed my eyes to envision the day events I had already been through. Everything between us was moving fast. I twisted my hair as drops of freshwater from the hot springs poured out of my soaked glistening strands.

"Even though I didn't act on my emotions...it was still bothersome to think that this may be a common thing just because Benimaru and I are together," I thought while I furrowed my brow in slight annoyance as I sulked my voluptuous body in the scorching hot water, completely nude.

Though, I did leave to get rid of this stench, it was a perfect opportunity to sneaked off away from Benimaru to wind down and relax for everything happen: the White-Clad, the tension between my team and Benimaru, and the new relationship Benimaru and I were building up in our honeymoon phase.

Even with my action, I was almost positive that I was not missed considering he was one to begin drifting off and doing whatever it was he does.

"I should get out before I prune," I thought in solace as I stood up, exposing my big bouncy breasts as my pink nipples hardened in the breeze. Water droplets caressed my curves as they trailed down my form, my hair cascaded around the frame of my face while soaked strands stuck to my forehead.

"I can't believe Benimaru saw me like this..."

I grabbed a towel beside me and dried myself. It was then I realized I was in a predicament. Given that the kimono I wore was now ruined, I had no clothes.

I sighed at this and stepped out of the room and looked down to see one of Benimaru's kimono top neatly folded at the side of the door. I lowered myself down and picked up the clothing.

This man has done a complete 360 from when we were kids but he should be patroling Asakusa from Infernals rather than checking in on me...but it was unlikely for an infernal to show up given that everyone was having fun.

I slipped the kimono shirt over my ruined kimono and folded it. Maybe since the town was busy enjoying the festivities it would be best to leave now.

However, that wasn't the case. The moment I turned around, I was face to the fact with the familiar blue kimono top given to me. My eyes slowly rolled upwards to match the eyes of mismatched eyes glowing with a smooth red light as he gazed upon my face.

"Benimaru?" I questioned.

"Where are you going?" Benimaru probed as he looked me up and down knowing the damn answer to his question.

"I don't really have clothes to leave with so I was planning on heading out to avoid attention," I responded.

"You really think I am going to let you leave Asakusa this late at night?" Benimaru questioned as he turned his head to the side as his eyes hooked mine, intense and predatory.

"You would if you don't want to get burned," I mentioned as I clicked my tongue, and scowled.

"Overruled," he said as he moved in and quickly placed his lips on mine. The kiss started out sensual and rough. He was using this moment to prevent me from leaving but he knew that I couldn't stay. I pulled away from his lips. I could feel his warm breaths on my skin and his delightful smell, his eyes enchanting and hypnotizing me, as I share this moment of bliss.

"I am not leaving Asakusa with these clothes," I said sternly.

"You won't," he deadpanned, "But you aren't leaving Asakusa tonight as well, over my dead body."

"Your dead body huh?" I questioned flashing my glowing white eyes at him causing Benimaru snorted and his lips definitely twitched upward, about to curl into a smile while narrowing his eyes at me.

He really thought that being romantic with me and having me weak to my knees was really going to get me to buckle but that smile on his face...what was he up to.

I couldn't get that answer soon enough when I felt my body being lifted from the ground and tossed over. I literally blinked twice to see my body moving away from the direction I was going and towards the direction of the bedroom.

"Oi! Tic-Tac- Brat!" I yelled out.

"You still call me that?" Benimaru drawled clearly annoyed with the name-calling, "I thought we grew up from that?"

"Put my down!" I yelled.

"Sorry,  I'm not taking any complaints right now."

I growled as I sighed clearly knowing that Benimaru won this battle.

Note: Low key... I secretly dropped something for this 🤫. Some of you had found it because y'all follow me but the others... 😅.