二十三 ❃

It took the whole day but it was finally up and ready to slide. Finally, some sense of privacy was going to be present in my life. As much as I love Benimaru now, I needed him to learn the concept of knocking.

"I hope you like it!"

"I love it!" I cheered until my stomach began to growl causing me to look down at it and blush. I really have been forgetting about food lately. I glanced outside to see that the sun changed the color of the sky from bright sky blue to an orange-yellow, marking that it was dusk. "I think I am going to head down to the ramen shop, would you like to join me so I can treat you to a bowl of ramen?"

His face went into a deep blush pink.

"I couldn't-"

"Please accept my offer," I pushed, "You build the shoji from scratch and installed it yourself, it is the least I can do since you won't let me pay you."

"U-uh o-o-okay," Akira mumbled as he turned his head away from me causing me to chuckle. It was cute to see him become a blushing mess.

"Come on!" I said as I grabbed some money and left my house after sliding the shoji.

Finally arriving at the ramen shop, I ordered the usual and sat down on a chair with Akira beside me looking at the menu and deciding what to order.

"You usually order the shio base ramen, has your taste buds change?" I asked.

"I did back when we were kids, but now my palette has expanded," he retired jokingly, "Kagoshima Ramen please."

As our food was being cooked, we caught up on many things. It was nice to learn that he was really taking in his father's teaching as his apprentice and that he was soon going to take the business and allow his father to retire.

"Inori?"

Being snapped out of our conversation, I looked over my shoulder and saw the owner of the voice. ''Benimaru?'' I asked surprised. ''What are you doing here?''

''Is it alright if I sit here?'' he asked, and when I shook my head, he sat down on the other side of me. ''I'm here for the same reason as you and your friend, I think.'' he muttered before he turned to the owner of the shop and ordered his food.

I shrugged him off and went back towards my conversation with Akira and continued to talk about his trade. He was really passionate when talking about carpentry and yet while he was talking, I could feel Benimaru glaring daggers into my back with irritation.

When we both had our bowls placed in front of us, we silently began to eat, neither of us saying anything. I glanced at Akira who was slurping his noodles in bliss as I smiled a bit and slurpped mine as well. Slurpping this goodness was divine-what the fuck was that!

I glanced down to see a hand on my thigh. His palm coming out to strok along the length of my thigh teasingly. Yet, when I looked up at him he seemed to be patiently waiting for his noodles. I moved my leg and crossed it over to prevent him from continuing, but that didn't help a bit. He teasingly massage along my thighs, kneading the flesh and muscle, moving closer to the center of my legs. The heat that coursed through me was almost unbearable and I could feel myself ruining my  underwear.

"Delicious!" Akira exclaimed as he slammed his bowl down and looked over towards me right after I had smacked Benimaru's hand away from my thigh, "How was your bowl, Inori? Wait! You're all red!"