六十二♡

~~~~~

It is a warm autumn day in Asakusa everyone prepared for the annual end of Mid-autumn festival that was happening the tonight. It was a time where children traveled throughout the town with their parents thought the hundreds of stands of food, toys, snacks, and such this.

Strolling through, I could see many residents of the town were busy getting ready for the festival as some of the people in the town began asking each other out on dates. To it wasn't particularly shocking to see Benimaru surrounded by ladies begging for him to go with him.

"What's happening there?" I asked a guy as a puzzled individual who happened to be passing by. It was easy to not through suspicion on myself as I had wore my newest kimono, light blue with intricate navy blue embroidering along the sides and chest and my hair was up.

"All the girls asking the Destroyer of Asakusa to be their date," he answered as he looked at the sight of the girls begging and surrounding Benimaru out of disgust, "It happens every year and recently two years ago; he rejects them."

"Guess he was really telling the truth about that..." I thought to myself.

"How many times do I have to tell you girls, I'm not interested in being anyone's date," Benimaru complained, "Besides, I actually have a date this year."

That got the girls to gasp out of shock and back away from him. Glaring at one another to figure out who the date was until their eyes followed Benimaru's movement. Before I knew it, Benimaru was standing right in front of me.

I looked up and noticed him staring at me with those eyes and quirked an eyebrow towards him.

"Is there something wrong," I asked.

"No," Benimaru said, "It's just that you look beautiful that's all."

My face turned a light shade of pink as he mentioned but then drained from my face the moment I noticed his fangirls glaring down at me as he said those words and grabbed my hand.

"Th...Thank you look nice as well" I replied while laughing a bit nervously as the death stares of his fangirls were really getting to me, while the guy who I stood by was looking back and forth between Benimaru and myself and soon looked at us as he walked off towards the main road and gasped.

"Inori!" he yelled out causing me to turn back and wink at him and then laugh. Maybe I still could be recognized in this two considering I left Asakusa two years back.

-----

The sun had finally set, as the light from the festival lit up the sky, which could probably be seen from miles away. Benimaru and I walked through the streets which were almost deserted, because everyone was probably at the festival already. As they got closer to the festival, we could hear the sound of music playing and the sound of everyone having a good time. Before we walked in Benimaru's grip tightened, I looked up at Benimaru who was smiling at her, I then gave back a smile as the two of us walked into the festival holding each other's hand. He has been more happier since we got back together and it isn't because of the alcohol.

There were a lot of people at the festival as the two of us looked around as we walked through. We spent a few minutes walking around until we heard the booth yelling a good deal of Dango. Immediately, began dragging Benimaru towards the stand.

With six dangos, we were off to walking around again. Here and there we would see one of Benimaru's fangirls but I was too distracted by my dangoes to care only to be pulled back to reality when Benimaru did what he did best whenever I had food, eat it.

"I want to take you somewhere," Benimaru mentioned as he pulled me out of the crowd and began to walk away from the festival.

"Where are we going Benimaru?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise," he mentioned as lead me towards a nearby hill which overlooked the area where the fireworks would be launched. When we reached the top of the hill, I was amazed at view as the lights from the festival lit up the night sky. From here, I could still hear the ambiance of the festival that the wind carried over. The rhythmic drumming, the excitement of the crowds, and the endless cheer. The wind slowly began to die down with each breath I took.

"The destroyer of Asakusa sure knows how to treat a girl to having a good time," I mentioned.

"Only when the girl has been the same girl who you had feelings for during childhood," he mentioned as he bore his usual expression, "I never bought anyone here before. Not even Konro."

"Well it is an amazing view and I am happy that you shared your secret spot with me," I responded.

We both sat down on the grass, Benimaru put his arm around my shoulder while I laid my head on his shoulder waiting for the fireworks to start and soon enough they started as several fireworks went off lighting up the area around them. We watched the sky as the fireworks went off, I felt Benimaru then turned to look at me while I was looking up at the sky. My eyes shining bright as the moon each time a firework went off. I knew he was probably ecstatic as I was about being here but he was looking a bit to long and hard so I was curious and turn towards him. That's when I noticed Benimaru looking at me as I gazed into his red ruby eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

His memorizing red orbs took in my form. "Will you allow me to spend the rest of my life making you happy, once I settle things with your team?" He asked. Looking at him, I could tell he was serious and seeing him hold his breath for a second, hoping I will not reject him told me how serious he was. This was all moving so fast and yet it seemed right. So it was only right that I responded with a-

"Yes" Silent tears started falling on my face.

Benimaru roam his lips over my face, kissing away every single tear on my cheeks until I stop crying. But tears of joy does that to you and it was rare to see me cry.

"Benimaru," Inori stuttered "I love you."

"I love you too" He smirked, and slowly took my soft glossed lip. When I parted my lips, he took advantage to claim my mouth as his. I was his. I gasped when I felt his tongue entering my month. I felt sparks of electricity traveled through my body by his passionate kisses.

But even though this moment was perfect, the ambiance...the environment was off. No, something was right and it was as if someone was watching us.

I opened my eyes and glanced to upwards and pushed Benimaru out of the way once I noticed something coming our way and was hit.

Soon sounds of laughter from the bushes as I turned towards the sound and noticed some of the fangirls were laughing and high-fiving each other. I couldn't even believe I fell for this ploy.

"Hey! You have some nerve!" Benimaru yelled towards them getting them to become silent and run away.

What ever it was that they had hit me with, it was really stinky and rancid. Just the smell along was pungent.

"Hey Inori-"

"I need to take a bath but please you need to stay and enjoy the rest of the fireworks," was all I could say before running away from the area and towards my old home. I know Benimaru wouldn't mind me using the bathhouse to clean myself.

What every they got me with, they got me good...

Note: The dirty deed is finished and complete...but like character with a super combo move, I need to be charged up with votes for me to release it :P. Happy reading!