五十八☾

Note: Because y'all begged...but it is short lol.

It hurts the most when the person who gave you the best memories becomes a memory and I guess Benimaru didn't want that for both of us...

Being beside him right now, told me the answer. He wrapped his arm around my entire body that was cloaked in his kimono top. My chest was tucked against his chest, with his arm wrapped securely around me while we just stared into each other's eyes.

Benimaru was so sexy. His black hair, handsome face, the serene expression made him look approachable and charming. His toned slightly muscular body made him deliciously fuckable. At this moment of knowing that he was mine, I could see how he was the physical manifestation of the wettest of every girl in Asakusa's dreams. His entire being made me understand why Goldilocks was so finicky about everything being "just right."

He was a literal heater, by far the warmest person in the world to snuggle into. The warmth emitting from his body caused me to unconsciously lean back into his muscular chest and melt into his embrace. I rested my hands on him, and a sigh escaped my lips.

Now, every misunderstanding was erased. It felt as if the lost piece of the puzzle was put in its right place. I still couldn't believe that even after everything we had been through...we were together.

"I hope this isn't a dream," I mumbled. The moment of tonight seemed as though I would wake up at any moment and realize it was all just a dream. But the feeling of being in his arms and his breath constantly hitting my neck was so genuine.

"I hope it isn't as well," Benimaru responded.

"You're not drunk right?"

"For the umpteenth time, I didn't drink," Benimaru responded as he looked into your eyes.

At this moment, just looking into his mismatched pupils made me feel a peace...like a world not infested with infernals and he made me less stressed about everything. This was the life that Benimaru envisioned for me...for us.

His eyes moved down towards my lips, he inclined his face toward mine and lay his mouth on my mouth. At his lips' touch, I blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete. Kissing him was like opening up my soul, tasting, feeling, and seeing every color of the rainbow in our own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness... Like breathing in the person like a cool inhalation of oxygen to warm the soul. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for permission. The moment I granted it to him, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, skillfully caressing my wet muscle as he deepened the kiss. for a man who hates sweets, this kiss was like honey, saccharine.

As passionate as this kiss was, he was being respectful. 

"We would have to wait," he said as he pushed a stray hair behind my ear ever so gently. 

We both wanted to go further but we need to take things a bit slow. We just got back together after two years a couple of hours ago.  He pulled away and pressed his head against mine while giving me a peck on my nose.

"I love you," he confessed.

"I love you too," I breathed as a small shy smile graced my lips.

Just looking into his eyes and being in his arms with his breath constantly hitting my neck. There you are, walking the thin line between my consciousness and slumber and yet it felt so genuine that I was more than happy to accept the fact that this was reality