六十六

Those moments between Benimaru and I kept on playing over and over in my head. It was just unbelievable that after all this time, we are somewhat together, and then we had actually gotten intimate with one another. 

"Pinch me...I must be dreaming..."

I felt a slight pain in my arm causing me to wince. I soon removed the sheet of paper from my face and looked up to see Akira and Ichijiro looking down at me in their pajamas. I quirked an eyebrow at why they were looking down at me as if they were going to scold me knowing damn sure they did just that back when I came from the seventh.

"Yes, can I help you?" I questioned.

"We need to talk," Akira mentioned, "A family meeting of sorts."

"I knew this was coming," I mumbled, "It's about Benimaru isn't it?"

"Damn straight," Akira mentioned.

"Then don't worry because I told him that for him to officially seal the deal of being with me that he had to get both of your acceptance of his apology," I answered as I placed the sheet of paper back over my face to close my eyes only to have the sheet of paper snatched off my face. I jolted up and glared at the person responsible to see him looking at me priceless along with Ichijiro.

"Y-You serious made a deal like that?" he questioned.

"I did," I mentioned, "As much as I crushed on that guy since we were kids and had gotten intimate with him, you guys come first. I made that clear to him when he confessed to me during that gathering Akitaru had and again before he and I had sex."

"EHHH!" Akira yelled as he rushed to cover Ichijiro who just stood there looking clueless as ever, but considering he was the tactician of the team, I knew he knew what I was saying.

I simply sucked my teeth as Akira attempt to censor Ichijiro but honestly, that kid was going to know soon or later, there was no point in holding back. The world isn't exactly glitter and roses. Benimaru made it his mission to make me believe the world to be like that back when we all lived in Asakusa and look where it got us-separated and in a predicament where he had to make an attempt to rectify things with the very citizens of Asakusa he swore to protect.

"Really?" I questioned, "I am pretty sure Ichijiro knows what sex is."

"No, he doesn't he is like five!"

"Ichi? Define sex."

"Hm?" Ichijiro questioned as he placed his finger on his chin and began to think. 

"Ha!" Akira yelled, "He doesn't kn-"

"It's complicated to answer that question," he thought out loud, " The term sex is based on the four major broad lines that are thought of as prominent regarding sexual desire: (1) whether it is merely a biological drive or an intentional mental state; (2) how it should be defined; (3) whether it is benign or malignant; and (4) whether it admits of perverted forms."

Akira mouth dropped as he looked at the kid while I simply smirked at his answer. This kid was wiser beyond his years.

"How the hell did he know words like "prominent"?!" Akira shouted.

"He reads," I answered simply while ruffling Ichijiro's hair, "He is our strategist/tactician after all."

"Nerd."

"Anyway, while I was playing catch up with the Captain of the Seventh, did you get any more news about the White-Clad?" I questioned.

"I didn't but I do have a hypothesis about the Holy Sol Empire and its foundation," Ichijiro said, "Something about the Holy Sol doesn't sit right."